Life goes on💜.

Zamzam's Pov.

My Granma passed away a month after Azaad and Azrah's incident.

After that Dad was surely devastated but Granpa became lifeless.

No matter how he was one thing was surely and is clear that he always loved Granma alot.

She was His life.
___.

"Granpa", I look at him as he come in.

He's in the wheelchair and has been sick eversince.

"Dad!, what are you doing here?", Dad walks towards him and kneel.

"You are sick you need to rest", Dad panicks as Granpa pats his head.

"I am sick but not weak, and i am here on behalf of my wife", Granpa forces a smile.

"I know I have wronged you harris, i've done all wrong to you i kept you away from your family", Granpa's eyes showed guilt.

"You've always made me proud, be it at home, at the office, Everyone always knew me as Harris dad and i_", He sighs.

"Dad, Whatever you've done it's what every parents do, if you will not scold me then who will, like every child it's my duty to do what i can to win you over", Dad smiles.

"I came to give you this, Your share of my company, you've worked hard to make it reach where it is, now it deserves to you", Granpa smiles.

"I did what i am supposed to do, all i want is your forgiveness dad, i am sorry", Dad sighs as Granpa hugs him.

He wheeled his chair to Mom as Mom's tryinna control her smile.

"I have wronged you as well", Granpa speaks as Mom looks at him.

"You did what every parent would", Mom smiles.

"You've always made my family proud, my wife happy and my son, I always doubted your values while you are much better to turn my son into someone i failed to be", Granpa smiles taking Mom's hand.

"As the Daughter-in-law of my family i ask you for the for_",.

"I am sorry Dad, i am the one should be asking for forgiveness not you", Granpa smiles.

"And i always forgave you but my ego always came in the wat when i wanted to express", He shrugs as Dad chuckles.

"Humaiza", Granpa calls her out as she wipes her tears.

"I have hurt you kids alot haven't I?", Granpa asks as she nods.

"You have", She pouts as everyone smiles.

"but what can i do that's how you shower your love so i__i never did mind", She shrugs.

"Maybe just a little", Granpa chuckles.

"I want you to take this, your  share of my company", Granpa says as Humaiza kneels.

"I don't need a company when i finally got you granpa", She smiles.

"It's your Dad's, he was my good son so was your Mother, i am sorry i hurt you", Granpa sighs as Humaiza hugs him.

"Whatever you did made us strong, so it's worth it", She smiles.