Relief🌺

___

Zamzam's Pov.

Be it during lunch or dinner Azaad didn't leave my hand, my Parents, Grandparents, Aunties and Uncles or even sisters didn't tease or say a thing cause they saw how Azaad was.

Suddenly he closed his doors and pulled his guards up, and we back to square one.

Humaiza guys have been asking us what's wrong with Amir, Azaad and Sayaad, what me and Azrah answer is.

'we don't know'.

Azaad never lets me be by myself YaAllah though my parents don't say anything but i'm feeling uncomfortable infront of them and infront of my sisters.

First in the washroom.

"Azaad i'm going washroom", I shout but he pulls me.

"Come to my room", I sigh and walk with him.

"Do you wanna come in too?", I raise my brow when he follows me.

"I don't mind", He replies smirks as i push him out as my cheeks warms up.

Pillow room everyone is quiet just staring at the three of them.

Well Sayaad never leaves Azrah until she scolds him sounding irritated but he doesn't care as for Azaad uff! and Amir became so__cold.

"Uhm did anyone die?", Humaiza breaks the silence and looks at the Amir.

"Why?", Amir folds his brows

"Why you so serious?, you three are like zombies", She shouts.

"Well! i think they are acting like Men-in-black," Gulzar being sarcastic.

"Azaad before you would stare at Zamzam now you don't leave her, we miss being with these monkeys because of you and Sayaad", Gulzar pouts.

"How will you be with them when Imraan is with you 24/7?", Azaad smiles at blushing Gulzar.

"Fact", Humaiza yelps.

"You shut up, all you do is to be alone with Amir, miss fact!", Gulzar pouts as Humaiza blushes.

"I'm never with him all the time", Humaiza pouts.

"Right Amir?", She looks at Amir who was already staring at her.

"Come with me", Amir pulls her out as she is blushing like crazy.

"Okay everyone go rest", Gulzar pulls Imraan out.

Azrah looks at Sayaad who was zoned out while holding her hand.

"Sayaad my hand", She pulls Sayaad out of his trance as he sighs.

"Let me drop you", He pulls her out.

"Come with me", And finally Azaad.

___,

"Please stay with me tonight", Azaad holds on me tight as i sigh.

"I can't Azaad, we are not married for them", I try to reason with him.

'That's not the only thing i can't stay for.