Seriousness🌺

_____

Zamzam's Pov.

"Is it true that you asked for a divorce?", Dad asked making me nod.

"Why didn't you talk to us?", Dad asked again.

"You all wanted this too right!", I tell him looking at maa.

"Dear we did when he wasn't here, you got married without our consent atleast you could consult us about divorce", Maa said disappointed.

"I am sorry but it is what i want, divorce", I said casting down while Dad and Maa sighed.

"Dear why don't you give him last chance to make it up", Popi asked.

"No, he had four years all he did was nothing, i cant", I sad controlling my shaky voice and never ending stares from him.

"Ok then that's what you want fine, but he will be here till humaiza's nikaah, if you feel differently for him then or not we'll talk then, InshaAllah", Popi said no!, informed.

Three months here, why? Looking at Noni then mom they just smiled.

"Popi, three months what for?", I asked sounding angry.

"He is our family too dear", Noni said smiling nervously.

"Family?!", I scoffed.

"He abandoned me and now he's back he's a family, after what all he did to me and you call him Family!!",

I shout staring at Dad, Mom was crying uncontrollably, Zamz...

"No!, You all are the same!, Hypocrites",

He, My so called Husband looked at him as I scoffed.

"I hate him, I don't him Infront of me and as My family you should support me",

"Zamzam",

My stood in front of me and sighed.

"We kept convincing you to leave him, For five years, You never listened to us now why should we listen to you",

"Now You may go now and call your sisters, boys and Azrah", Dad ordered, i left without a second look.

Sayaad's pov.

I've known Kid for years and i've never let her be alone, Azrah had me fall for her the first time i saw her but thinking she was into it with her Brother wanted me to throw her out.

I hated her, her presence just being the sister of the bastard who made my kid suffer for 4yrs.

But after what happened in thelast few hours made feel guilty, How she defensively sat down thinking i am gonna hit her now i feel so guilty.
____

"How can they let him here?", I shout punching the walls.

"They are just talking Sayaad don't be absurd", Imraan said annoyingly cutting Sanaa's hair equal.

"Seriously none of you care!", I shout at them.

"We do but what do you want us to do huh!?", Safirah shouts at me.