Pain🌺

Azaad's Pov

After work i was exhausted all i thought about is going home so i left so early reaching home i am encountered by a crying Azrah.

"Azrah", I panic thinking he hurt her.

"Zamzam Azaad she went with him, he asked for me and she left with him,", She cried.

I felt myself being cold all of a sudden as i rushed towards upstairs about to enter but the door is locked.

"Azaad!", I look and find Sayaad coming towards me.

"Zamzam", I panic.

"Wait her", He left.

I can't wait for him i break the door only to find Zamzam,my wife being forced upon by my father.

"Azaad",

I look at her crying yet swollen face running towards her and brought her close to my arm.

He hurt her, he hurt her! kept running in my mind.

'Share!'

He wants to__

My blood boiled, I felt nothing as i heard nothing.

Not Zamzam tryna stop me from killing my father nor his dying face, untill i heard a soft sob on my back.

"_I am s_sorry", I cry as she's trembling continuosly while crying.

I grab her hand and pull and lock her in the washroom ignoring her screams.

All i know is kill him.

I take the remote given by Detective Albert as his both face flashed with fear.

"Now you gonna feel what you were supposed to all these years", I growl as he fell down begging.

"S_son pl_please do_ Aaah!", He scream in pain when i press the button.

As everything flashed infront of my eyes i kept increasing the voltage.

I didn't stop, His blood flowing from his nose Didn't make me stop.

"Azaad!" Sayaad came to stop me but i didn't.

"Azaad kid needs you", I look at him as tears roll down my eyes.

"H_he hurt her", I add more volts as he tried yanking it.

"He's already punished look", He points down as i look and find him laying down unconscious.

I throw the remote down and fall on my knees.

"I couldn't protect any of them", I cry.

"Not my Mom, sister not my wife", I let him touch them", I growl.

"I let him cl_", "Azaad open please", Her voice made me rush to her.

As I open the door she hugs me tightly.

"I_i am sorry", I cry.

"I_i let h_him t_",

"Sh! don't", She cries out loud as i hug her tight.

I took my blazer off and wrap it around her and pull her out of the room.