Oh no!🌺

___♢

Zamzam's Pov.

I feel so dumb to say yes to Azaad when he told me about his business travellilng plans.

Currently we are in france heading wherever i don't care.

I look to my left and see Azaad busy with his laptop since when we were in flight, i don't blame him but atleast he could have joined me when i was sleeping.

"Azaad!", I shout as i am shaking him hard.

He sighs and shut his laptop.

"Why did you bring me here if all you do is work, work and work", I state as he smiles pulling me close.

"I even slept alone in plane, did you have a rest? no!", I shake my head as he chuckles.

"I did join you when you were asleep", He said his voice huskily and hoarsily toned.

He pulls me more closer pressing me against him as he pecks my forehead with multiple kisses.

"You did?", I smile as he hums leaning on my head.

"I came to check you up and find you asleep, it did turn me on so i came to sleep close to you", His voice sounds like he's tired as his fingers slowly drawing circles on my waist.

"You could have just wake me up", I cast up as he smiles pecking me lips.

"You were sleeping so soundly and peaceful", He caress my cheeks as i smile.

"Cause you were there", I whisper to myself.

___+

Just the car drive moments, soon as we arrived in hotel he left cause of whatever call he got.

"So what should i do?", I sigh walking towards the corridor.

Masha Allah the perfect view of Eiffle tower can be seen from our corridor.

I did feel somehow scared when Azaad told me our room is the toppest room but now i feel free, with the so fresh breeze hitting my face.

But not too soon i am lost in my own thoughts.

Flash back.

Girls wanted to take me out when i told them about Leaving tomorrow.

"Zamzam it's honeymoon", Azrah, Humaiza and Saafirah insisting so hard.

"No it's not!",

And for 1002times i've been telling them the same thing.

"Azaad's stupid he won't say it but you have to turn this from business trip to honeymoon", Azrah smirks evily as I chuckle.

"They are ruining you plus Sayaad", I shake my head as they gasp dramatically.

"She's right orelse you'll lose such a great opportunity", Humaiza brags as I sigh.

"Shall we guys?", Saafirah gets out of the car as we follow her.

All of them are making me try their so called sexy lingeries making my stomach to ache from anxiousness.

After our so hard shopping we finally decided to leave.