My life.🌺

H's P.(humaiza's P).

It's been a year since Safirah got married. Alhamdulillah happily married, but after what Zamzam did, actually Grandpa made her do, No words can express the anger and hatred i_we have towards him.

When dad and Mom took me in as their daughter, they never let me forget about my parents.

They gave me the right and freedom,I would never have  if they left me at Granddad's.

I guess I would have been married by now.

____.

Safirah is actually 3 years older than me, 5 years older than Zamzam but we grew up like twins.

Our parents gave us freedom in our career and life while reminding us that whatever we do, We shouldn't forget about our Deen.

Our Mom was a surgeon and Dad a business man and everyone expected me to be one of two things.

But duh! everyone with their passion. So I chose to be an Event Planner.

Zamzam She was born with  high IQ. she is the most junior student of our University, She joined University at 14  with full scholarship.

As the most smartest kid of our clan, she was being pressurised to be either Doctor, Engineer, Pilot, and too bad for her It affected her when She was a baby.

Alhamdulillah we had Dad, Poppi to handle her and when she chose to be an Interior Designer, Our dad's side cousins Laughed at her.

"Lol, Look at you, smart my foot". Our cousin Isma mocks at my baby sister.

"I know right, smart people don't take design Garbage", Faida interrupts as she roll her  eyes.

I can't keep my mouth shut, If I did then maybe it's not Humaiza.

"Atleast for her, you guys took science, Astronomy and Engineering but failed",

I retort as They snort.

"Anyways shut up, whether you pass or fail our Grandad will always treat you like mannequins",

Gulzar added and we laugh at them as they fumed.

"So finally you admitted that he's also you're Grandpa, besides they are not your family Humaiza, you belong to us Orphan".

It stings like hell.

"Shut the fuckup, She is our Sister so Just Stop your nonsense!",

Safirah screams as they smirk.

"It's true, she is not part of your family, Just picked up trash with big mouth".

Faiza added as I feel my tears stinging.

"How dare you?!",.

Noni scolds Standing beside Mommy as They panicked like fish taken out of the water.

Cowards.

"If i hear you once again, you will know who's mother i am and whose the picked up trash with long hands!",

Mom threatens taking us away from that Family Gathering.

I still remembered those words but Now I care less cause Allah blessed me With loving Grandparents, Parents, and Sisters.