Why!!!?🌺

>>><<<<.

Azaad's Pov.

I never thought after losing Mom i'd ever smile again, i'll have someone with me, Someone i'd cry infront of, depend my life to, my Wife, she's here for me.

With me.

Zamzam gave me everything that i thought i'd never have, that i don't deserve.

I always seek pleasures and nothing else, deep down i always wanted to know what it feels like to be loved, looked up to, Protect, smile with, laugh with, someone to spend my life with and i got her.

My wife.

Alhamdulillah, her smile, laughter found it's way back on her face, and glint of happiness in her eyes, twinkle of her lashes found it's way back.

"Azaad, can we have a word with you?", Her dad calls me to home library.

I've been to this side of the house plenty of times, Library with mass shelves each with different kind of genres.

One huge shelf filled with Holy books other with Religious books, story books and what so not.

___¿

As I enter, Zamzam's Dad, Popi and Sayaad's Dad are also present, As I sit beside her Poppi i greet and they responded warmly as always.

"Azaad, are you Ok?", Her Dad asks as i smile and Nod.

"Good besides we are here to talk to you about Azrah's wedding preparations", They look at eachother.

"It's might be quite disturbing for you, i just hope you don't get us wrong", Her Poppi sighs before speaking.

I got a bad feeling about this.

Ya Allah.

"Do you have any relatives that we can invite to your wedding, any that Azrah will be happy to meet", Her Poppi asks as i bite my lip in worry.

"We know she have you but__ Hope you understand", Her Poppi says.

'I should have seen this Coming.

Yes we have.

"We know you are her brother, but for a bride it'll be special for her if any of her relative attends", Sayaad's dad said.

"Umm! sorry we got noone, we only had Mom", I clear my throat.

"Friends?", They ask.

"Not that i remember".

I sigh in relief that they didn't push it.

"He has his father".

I feel my body stiffen, i turn and find Zamzam, She flinched when our eyes meet.

She then came towards me.

'Why did you do that.

'Why did you say it.

I clench my fingers into a fist not only in anger but in fear too.

"You have your Father?", Her Poppi asks as i gulp before nodding.

"We are n_not in good terms wi__with him", I wipe my thin sweat as i cuss.

Is it a mistake that I chose her?.