Friendship

Azaad's Pov.

Despite she by passed me i am so glad she didn't sit beside that clown.

If it weren't for the family, then with one hand and a single bow i could finish him up.

I am alone in my room with weird thoughts in my mj3nd making me suffocated.

Lemme go find Azrah!.

I went out i found Azrah and Sayaad, he saw me staring at them, anger filiing up on me.

He smirking that dog, trying tomess with my sister, Azrah turned and saw me, hurriedly she entered in the room, i wanted to teach that idiot a lesson but i stopped myself from creating a scene.

I turned back in my room staring up the ceiling thinking.

I need to talk to Azrah, What if she likes him!

Fuck! does she like him?, How am i gonna keep her away if she likes him!

I was about to head backout but i heard Her voice.

Zamzam! she's close.

Wait!, she's with that fool Fuck him!.

I went out and found Sayaad pulling her cheeks as she groans.

"Sayaad, stop doing this it hurts", She smacks his head and he groaned.

I bypassed them and went to stand on the corridor so i could see down pretending to look for Azrah but reality i just wanna look at her for the last time since tomorrow i decided to leave.

My eyes looked down when i heard Azrah's voice, but what i saw made me smile but also curse our luck.

'Nah! she's just lying i am not talkiative', Azrah spoke as she smiled hard while seated between Elders,

Zamzam's Father, her Grandy, Sayaad's father, Imraan and Kids.

"Ok she's lying but you are talkative a little bit", Her dad said making her giggle.

"No!, i am so polite just like Sanaa, right", She said making everyone to laugh.

"If you are like Sanaa then SubhanAllah", Sayaad's dad said and everyone laughed hard.

"Ok then i am just like you!", She said pointing at her Grandy.

"Then i believe you if you are like me", Grandy said giving her high five.

If Dad was like this even 0.5% then i guess we could have a normal life like everyone. Maybe Mom could be surviving but all he did was to ruin our life.

I turned to leave i saw her shoving Sayaad by throwing him her slippers.

She's alone atleast i bid my last goodbye to her

"Hi!", I said making her to turn.

"Yes!", She said turning her eyes locked up with mine before looking away.

"I know i am the last person you want to see or talk to but i can't help it since i am finally leaving", I said, she casts her eyes up to me widening her honey brown eyes.