Pain🌺

___+

Zamzam's Pov.

"I am won't", I look at Grandpa as a scowl appears on his face.

"Wha_",

"You sold me! I was just a tool for you Grandpa", I look at him as tears flowing effortlessly

"You hate Mom so much that_I believed you", I chuckle.

"I just thought y_you are angry at Dad b_but you sold me!", I burst into cries as Azaad hug me.

"Get over it!", Grandpa shouts as i flinch.

"Wow! i thought you consider relationships as deals but you don't know anything about relationships!", I growls while crying.

"You lied! you promised no!_ you made deal with me in exchange you will forgive my Dad and accept my Mom and sisters", I laugh as My dad's eyes widens.

"But you lied, too bad Grandpa Dad doesn't need any forgiveness, he never had to ask for one yet!, yet i did what you wanted in exchange for being stabbed!", I shout.

"Shut up! don't you raise your voice at me!", Grandpa growls.

"Not even once Ya Allah Dad tried reconciling with you, despite what you did Dad tried apologising_", I look at my Dad whose eyes flowing with tears.

As my eyes travel to Mom and Nonni.

"I made Mom and Nonni cry fro what__",

"Being sold", I scoff.

"Stop being over dramatic and tomorrow the guy will come here", Grandpa grunts.

"Seriously do you hate us that much hu!", Gulzar states.

"Saafirah!', Mom quieten her.

"Grandpa you got to know how I was living right?, not once did you call nor came to check on me", I wipe my tears.

"Dad please leave", Dad tries to speak calmly as his eyes with tears.

My Dad looks at me with a sorry look.

"Harris what are you saying?!", Uncle screams at Dad.

"I wish I could have forced my daughter, I could pressurised her than all these could have been prevented", Dad puts a faint smile as I look at him with tears flowing down.

"Anyways whatever it's done it's done now please leave and you are invited in her wedding", Dad gains harsh glare but ignores it.

"Let's go", Grandpa storms away with uncles.

___

"You all knew!", I shout at everyone.

"All of y_you knew that I was j_just a b_business deal but noone told me", I am in urge to break down.

"Azaad I told you everything! everything even about Grandpa but y__", I cry and yank my hand from his hold.

"Was it fun playing with me?, Huh!".

"You, I told you everything, I kept lowering down, taking all shit to myself to save this what! Business deal!!".