Days🌺

___+

Zamzam's Pov.

I open my eyes only to meet up with a tanned skin right infront of me, i try to move but i can't.

Oh! i am married.

I giggle slightly knowing i am trapped between Azaad's hold as i can't look at his face since his chin's ontop of me.

'I wanna move, i wanna pee.

I try to move harder but it's all futile.

"Azaad!", I shake him but urgh!.

After alot of trial finally i am successful though he did groan.

Quickly I jump out of the bed but his strong hold pulls me back to him and climbed ontop of me.

"Azaad!",

I try to push him away but his smile, his drowsy eyes and messy hair challenged my hormones to do it again which i failed.

"Kiss me", He leans close but i cover his lips.

"I got morning breath", I look away but he use his thumb to tilt my face by my chin.

"Kiss me", Authoratively he orders as i feel goosebumps throughout my skin.

"Az__", He lock his lips together with mine as i kiss him back.

His hand cup my face as he kissed me more intensely and passionately while entering his tongue in my mouth as i moan.

"Azaad!", I moan and yes, i did want him so bad.

He drops beside me kissing my forehead as i look at him with a smile.

"What?", He smile back as his fingers caressing my waist.

"Washroom", I whisper as he chuckles and lemme go.

After showering, i leave the room leaving Azaad praying as i head down and find new staffs at home.

Well! Azaad let Maria retire and he offered to sponsor Elizer and Esther.

"Good Morning Maam", They greet me as i respond to them.

"Salaam aleikum Madam i am the head of the staff", A hijabi woman greet me almost in her late 30s.

"Waaleikum Salaam".

I replied with a smile.

I walk further before being pulled back abruptly.

"Ya Allah Azaad there are people in here", I yelp as he snuggles his face in my neck.

"You are my wife", He pulls away and wink as i smile.

"Um! come with me", He pulls me out with him as i follow.

"Wait", He opens a small slider and type a passcode and it opens.

I didn't bother asking just watching curiously as it turned out to be a huge car showroom.

I look at him shocked as he smiles sheepishly.

"This is insane!", I chuckle.

All type of cars, Mercedes, Ferrari, Lambo, RollsRoyce, Aston Martin Victor, Bentley bacalar and what not.