Alhamdulillah🌺

Zamzam's Pov.

"Everything's fine Alhamdulillah", Noni says cupping my hands with hers.

"You're right, look how lively it is, truly when kids are upset everything seems so plain", Sayaad's mom smiles at me and Azrah.

"Ok, you don't wanna eat cold food", Poppi came to disperse us as we sigh.

"Daddy, why are you so jealous of us spending time with mom", Mom sighs leaning her head on Noni.

"You have your husband, go to him, i need my love", Poppi couldn't see how much Noni's blushing.

"Awee! look at Nonni, she's blushing", Humaiza teased as everyone laughs.

"Shutup, comeon", Noni dismiss her but she didn't budge, she kept on teasing her.

Dinner is lit today, Alhamdulillah, no awkwardness nor ignorance nor Sad face, just Jokes well!, except for Imraan whose gaze travelled from Azaad to Safirah as i turn, i find Azaad wiggling his brows at a blushing Safirah.

"Something's burning", I whisper at myself laughing.

"Daddy today___ops!", Amar shuts up soon as Safirah shot him 'Speak and see look.

Amar then pulled Imraan as Imraan leaned to his size, Imraan's eyes widened in shock as Amar finished with his whispers, guess What?.

His face turned to crimson red from blushing in amidst of his chokes.

"Amar eat your food", Safirah slightly scolds him, while laughing.

"Imraan are you Ok?", Poppi asks at shocked looking Imraan.

"Y_yah, the food was stuck", He coughs as Safirah giggled.

'I told him. Text from Safirah.

I chuckle almost laughing loud at the blushing Imraan.

"Are you Ok bud?", Azaad teases him as his face turns moree red.

"Maa, is it bad if Amir could join us?", Humaiza's question made everyone choke.

"Why?", Maa cocks her brows.

"Look, just look, I am the only one who has no partner, everyone's taken, even Amar and Sana are in pair Just me, am like the third wheel between all the couples here",

She pouts as everyone laughed at her.

"Soon you'll be married, so you need to keep that fire burning", Safirah whispered for only us to hear.

"Duh!",

Humaiza blushes at the statement.

"You're gonna get married, just keep it this way, soon you'll leave us and go with him", Noni whines.

"Noni, i won't leave you don't worry, i'll take you with me", Humaiza made Popi choke.

"You'll kill me one day", Poppi scoffs as everyone laughed.

"So it means Azrah Sayad and Zamzam Azaad are also couples?", Sayaad's mom smirks at us.

"Um! Maa what are you saying?", Sayaad laughed sheepishly.