Death🌺

°•

Zamzam's Pove.

"Mom please wakeup, please!", He weeps like a baby.

I rushed out not bearing to see him like that, i rushed gasping for air.

Flash back of past incidence of My uncle, sister all came in jiff, having lifeless body, She died on my arms.

I cried so loud as Doctors and nurse rushed towards the room.

'Azaad! he needs me.

I rushed towards the room and find body covered, Azaad lying on Mom hugging her.

"Mom, wake up i am here", His soft whispers broke me.

"Maa, i am not leaving you please wake up", His voice cracked.

"Maa, Azaad needs you, i am not strong, i still need you Maa, i am scared", I break into thick teard walking towards him.

"Az_Azaad", I whisper placing my hand on him.

"Maa i am scared, Azrah needs you Mom", He sniffles.

I squeeze his shoulders as he raise his head to face me.

His eyes shot red as his lips quivering.

'He is scared.

"Zamzam, I can't live without her", He cried like a baby.

I hug him as he hugs me tight.

"I can't__live_I still need her", He sobs as i let my tears flow effortlessly .

"I can't l_ who is gonna protect me and Azrah, i am scared", He whines as i kneel to cup his face as his face directly falls on me.

"You are not alone , i am here", I wipe her face.

"I love you, i am gonna protect you", I hug him as he tightens the hold.

"I love you, you are not alone", I wipe his face.

"I am not", He softly asks as i nod

"You are not", I sniffle.

I never thought i'd ever think of losing any of my family member, Today that thought crossed me again. And it sent shivers through my body.

As much as i love everyone and my life, I prefer leaving this world first than experiencing the forever heartache of my closed ones death.

Azaad lost his Mom, his reason for his presence, his half blood and From his looks shows how devasted he is. I can't take it.

"You are not leaving me", He whispers. "Never",

He buries his face on my shoulders as i felt wet droplets through my hijab.

__♤

We are heading now home, Wallahi i never saw a strong Man mostly like Azaad breaking down.

'He's a human too.

Today it felt like a boy that's afraid to be left alone in this cruel place like world.

Entire drive he held my hand tight as tears flowing from his eyes, I wanted to comfort him but I don't know what to say.