Dad.

HIS POV.

I was like them when i was their age, these kids think they are smart but they don't know i know what all's hapening, the fact i trust though once i confronted them and they swiftly changed the topic,

What can i do? I trust my girls.

Today it's totally a different case, i am awoken by noises that i thought might be Humaiza sneaking out just like how Safirah was, and i am right.

Peering out i find her and Amir sitting on Mom's garden cheerly talking and laughing, Just in love. But then the noises isn't from them.

As i walk to the other wing of the house where kids rooms are located, i stop near the terrace as i find Zamzam and Sayaad crying before Sayaad pulling her into a hug. Sayaad took Zamzam after sometime Azrah and Azaad.

They fought. I sigh at my thoughts.

Everyone in the house do know about Sayaad and Azrah since Sayaad's always blunt and expressive, Zamzam and Azaad both are quiet but somehow they express unintentionally.

I head back to my room, laying on bed staring up as i remember how my daughter went through so much and finally in love with her husband and how she'd blush when teased.

And Sayaad, everyone have seen him caring for Zamzam, but other apart from Zamzam, That too in so much love only Azrah, MashaAllah.

'Ya Allah if anything's wrong make it right'

I am cut off from my thoughts by my wife's muttering.

'She still talks in her sleep'.

I smile as i pull her close and hug her tight caressing her back.

"Everything's okay?", She asks with her hoarsey voice.

"No", I clench my jaws in tension.

"It will be, because your here", She looks at me smiling while caressing my jaw.

"Do you know why i am so in love with you hun?", She asks twinkling her eyes.

"Because you've always been there for Me, Our girls, my family and Yours", Her hand slids onto my lips caressing them as i feel goosebumps onto my skin as always.

"I love you", I kiss her forehead and lean to her lips kissing it deeper before letting her sleep.

"I love you", She whispers snuggling to my neck and drifting to sleep as i hear her soft snores.

___°.

"Wakeup, Zamzam wakeup, prayers", Humaiza shakes Zamzam up but she doesn't budge.

"Lemme be, i wanna sleep", She groans putting her pillow on her face.

"No we need to pray comeon", She pulls her quilt throwing it down.

"Yaah! what's your problem", She complains continuing to sleep.

"Wakeup you girl", Humaiza snatches the pillow off her face.

"Hy lemme be, i am on my periods eer!", She sat groaning.

"Could have said it earlier", Humaiza throws her quilt on her head and left for prayers.