our feelings🌺

Zamzam's Pov.

"Don't leave me please, i am sorry, i love you don't leave", I cry on his chest tightening my grip.

"I am not leaving, definitely not leaving you", He says rubbing my back.

"I am sorry i hurt you, i love you", He whispers,

I cry to my heart's content as i wipe my face on his chest and look up to make sure its him, i feel more tears forming as i say it to him.

"I love you", I express as a smile makes way on his face.

"I love you",

He says kissing my forehead and pulls me back into a hug.

"Why did you have to go after telling you to leave? i thought i lost you", I look up, his arms still around me.

"I know that's the only way you would say that you love me though you had said it already", He casts down as his hands gave a squeeze on my waist.

"A- and if i__ i kept quiet then",

I stutter ignoring the hot sensation i feel in my body due to his touch.

"I'd have left",

His pupils dilating turning his baby blue darker eyes Wow!.

His jaws clenches as his hold tightens on my waist making me gasp and put my hand on his chest, feeling my cheeks burn.

His hand caresses my cheeks as my hijab was ruined because of my state.

"And there is no way am gonna leave without you, i'd have gone insane",

He moves close pressing his hard chest and tummy against mine as his thumb brushes on my lips.

Azaad's pov.

There is no way i am gonna let her go. No! she's mine and for that i'll make it up for all the pain i caused her.

"Why did you have to go after telling you to leave? i thought i lost you", Her hot breath fanning against my neck.

'Fuck!. She doesn't know, well! i didn't know just the mere action would make me want her so bad. My pants twitch and my buddy hardens as i gulp hoping she doesn't realise that and think i am a pervert.

I squeeze her waist to control this heavy feeling in me as her breath gets heavy.

"A_ and if i_i kept quiet then", Her voice.

She'a definitely feeling what i am feeling, i pull her close tightening my grip on her waist as she twinkles for more than usual as she presses her dried lips together.

'How can she tempt me so bad! never have i craved for someone so bad.

I press her body against mine as my hands caress her soft silky cheeks which has now become red by blushing.

"There was no way i was gonna leave without you, i'd have gone insane",

My thumb brushes against her luscious lips.

"Fuck!",

I move close as our breath hitched.

"I love you, fuck! how badly i want you",