Marriage.🌺

Zamzam's Pov.

It's my day today or should i say  It feels like it's like my last day.

Though, yesterday was a memorable day for me.

Flashback.

"Maa, now why are we here?",

I whine after seeing Mom brought me to her office out of everywhere and that too for my dress fittings.

Mom rolls her eyes and look at my Nonni.

"Hun! I am your mother or you are", She huffs as she and Nonni chuckles.

"But how can we do fittings while we didn't yet purchase my wedding dress" , I sarcastically point out.

"Relax", My nonni says as i hum doubtfully.

Currently present are all women of our family except Humaiza.

We follow her to her cabin, before throwing myself on Mom's cosy couch as soon as we reached.

Mom went straight to her Wall? and woah! She pulled out a secret wardrobe.

Or a room.

"When did you get that room no! It's a wardrobe!?",

I ask with my furrowed  Brows.

"Here",

She ignores me and turned with her hands carrying a.. Woow!_

"Maaah!",

I squealed and jumped from the couch after realising what it is .

It is a beautiful creamy Dress, Beautiful, I look at Mom as She smiles

"Well I've always kept My daughter's dresses ready", Mom says in her shaky voice as tears escaped  my eyes.

"Just like princess", I said as they giggled .

"It's beautiful", I hug her as she sniffles.

"Ok now go try", And she chased me.

"Don't tell Humaiza about this", She winks as I nod.

Current day.

I am in my room, getting ready and waiting for the stylist to come do my Hair and Makeups that's when he entered.

"Sayaad what you doing here ?", He sneaks in as i giggle

He plastered a genuine smile as he kneels infront of me.

" To get your makeup done , sit", He forcefully made me sit as i sigh.

"I know we always fought but i'll miss you kiddo", He rakes his hair with his hand as i smile.

"About yesterday I am sorry, but I promise whatever and whenever you need anyone call me", He hugs me as i wipe my tears.

"And yes!, don't get married", He pouts as i smile