Tears

Azaad's Pov.

'You chased that Jamil who was ready to be a puppet husband over a hand-raiser-bullshit.

I fell my whole world crumbling into pieces soon as i heard sobs it cut off my drowning thoughts and peered down at my Heart-broken sister.

'She's in this situation because of me.

"I am sorry", I whisper as a small feeling of guilt ignite at her plight.

"No, it's my fault, he's right though", She sobs. I pull her into ahug.

"No, he has no right to say anything", I retort in anger as tears rolling down from my eyes.

"Do you have?", She whispers making me look at her with guilt.

"After so long i saw his version on you Azaad!__i saw him in you", She weeps so much making me clench my jaws.

"I am sorry!", Softly i squeak.

"I hurt you, i let you and mom down, i let anger get over my emotions", I whisper staring at her.

"Everything's ruined, don't apologize to me, i am not the one you've__", She cry burying her face into her hands as i pull her against my chest.

"I love him Azaad, he doesn't know but what he said is all true our blood's dirty, we don't deserve such a family", Her cries makes few tears escape my eyes as i close them shut.

"Sh! let's go back home", I whisper.

"No! what will we tell mom? what excuse will we give to everyone here?", She pulls away wiping her face with her hijab ends

I pull her close to me and left with her to my room.

"Stay with me tonight", I cup my hands on her tiny face and her pouty lips as her eyes widened and scared.

"N_no, noh, i ca_n can't", She stuttered and i know why.

Flashback.

After Dad beating hell out of 7years old Azrah and Mom till some blood smeared on our cream carpet i couldn't help them that's how our situation was.

Dad's reputation and I was all mattered to Dad because what! I am a boy. and Mom made me promise that i won't interfere, last time i did i got hit almost passed out.

Little Azrah cried whimpering down trying to sleep.

"Hy Azrah", I pat her shoulders as she flinched.

"Come!", I pull her tiny hands to follow me.

Her messy hair, i tried making ponytail and laid her beside me on my bed as she hugged me crying uncontrollably.

"Why does Da_daddy hate me?", She stammered looking at me.

I smiled at her and kissed her, "I love you and Mommy does right!", She nodded.

"But i love Daddy and he loves only you", She sobs, i hug her tight patting her to sleep.

In midnight i was awoken by Dad pushing me away from Azrah, grabbing Azrah and throwing her down.

"You little hoe, how could you sleep with your brother?", He thrashed Azrah with his belt as Azrah weeped.

"D__Dad stop, it's i who brought her", I shout while crying.

"Shut up", I got slapped before Mom rushing while limping covering Azrah.

"N_no please forgive her, she's a baby", Mom shields Azrah as she got kicked to move away.

"Dad please, please", I cover Azrah as she clings onto me.

"It_ it's my fault", I cry clinging on little Azrah.

"Move!", He pushed me grabbing Azrah to other room all we could hear is Dad's cussing and Azrah's screams nothing more.

Next morning I and Mom was attending Azrah's little body which was completely bruised with big wounds while she was lying unconcious.

End

I walked her to my room, while passing their room all i could hear were sobs while Azrah still crying, soon we enter my room Azrah shakes her head.

"No! Azaad i ca_", She quiets when i place a kiss on her forehead.

"Nothing will happen i promise", I assure her as she lays down burying her face onto my chest as i hug her tightly.

"Azaad everything's ruined", Azrah cries as i let few tears effortlessly flow down as i shut my eyes.

"I can't live without her, i love her but i messed up again", I cry as i bury my head on her forehead.

"Sh! Azaad if you cry then i'll cry more", She says making me sniffle.

"Sleep my sister, everything will be fine", I kiss her before drifting into a deep slumber.

°•○