Embarassment🌺

_______°

Azzad's pov.

I seriously feel like my mom and sister are jinxed. They literally are crying for that girl, not only that.

Maria seriously never had the guts to speak a word infront of me and today she shouted at me, Fuck*

"Maa, let's just leave from here this girl's gotten in your head", I brag ignorantly shaking my head,

"Azaad, don't be so blind that later you regret this to the core", Azrah shouts at me.

" Azrah, please sp-__", Maria's screeching made our attention towards her.

" Oh my God, Zamzam", Maria yelps rushing to the girl who looks like she saw a ghost.

"What's wrong Maria?", Mom asks worry laced on her voice.

Maria brought that girl to where we are as she looks like she's frozen only tears flowing from her eyes and her fingers bleeding.

"How did this happen?", Azrah asks but she got ignored by panicked Maria.

Maria rushed to get First-aid kit from the kitchen and sit beside her.

" Zamzam, look at me, Here! ", She orders raising her chin to face her.

Me, mom and Azrah are actually out of this world, seems like a daily soap scene Azrah prefers oh! a boring one.

"It's done', Maria says as she wipes her tears from her Almond nut eyes,

I am sorry, I didn't mean-..", Mom interferes her,

" Dear, it's fine", Mom pats her shoulder as she sighs.

"Can you tell us what actually happened?", Azrah asks

"She's got blood phobia", Says maria on her behalf.

Seriously does she think that We are fools, maybe mom, and Azrah may fall for her drama but not me.

Zamzam's pov

"But how come,__i mean.-", Azrah seems unsure to ask me.

"You mean how come being a girl i got blood phobia", I intervene Azrah.

She kinda faintly smile and nod.

Obviously i feel uncomfortable speaking of my past but everyone must ask me the same question no wonder I prefer it being private.

I had some accident in my past, i agree a girl with blood phobia weird.

In my case when i first time entered My days(period), Trust me, I panicked, cried thinking i am gonna die.

Maybe my brain's melting or what?, but it took time to get used to such a situation apart from bleeding through injuries and pain through same injuries.

"I, when i was little, There was some accident that__you understand right", I ask tryna find words but can't find one.

Aunty and Azrah smile as i sigh.

"It's fine, dear", Aunty says as i try smiling.