Shopping🌺

Azaad's pov

It's been barely 30minutes since they left for shopping, and i decided to remain home with Mom.

"Maa, come sit with me please", I request her, cause since past the 2days she's been ignoring me.

"Azaad, I wanna rest", she replied and about to leave.

"Maa, come have a rest here." I pat my laps for her to place her head like before.

She sighs and make her way towards my way.

"Don't think i forgave you for what you did, and i will keep convincing her to leave you, she deserves better." she said not looking at me.

"Maa, I should be ashamed for what i did, and I am sorry i hurt you." I genuinely feel bad, maybe for what i did but for both Mom and Azrah ignoring me.

Maybe even for how she's ignoring me.
_______

It's lunch, and Maa left for her prayer,

I don't believe in God, if God's here then why did he do injustice to my mom and Azrah, despite their worship and faith in him..

Mom came to join me for Lunch, she seems to be better, well! atleast she ain't ignoring me.

"Pass me chicken salad." Maa asked, instead I serve everything on her plate.

"So Azaad, do you know you proved to be a bad businessman." Maa spoke displaying her smirk.

"How?, i mean i do everything that even most of businessmen fail to do", I ask taking a bite,

She didn't make this, Fuck! it's uncooked.

"Maria cooked today, she's out remember", Maa said eyeing her food.

"I didn't say it's bad, i mean it tastes normal", i clear my throat and spoke.

"I was just informing", she said shrugging.

"And yah about your business, you said you do what some fail to do right?" Maa asks raising her eyebrow. and i nod.

"Then about your marriage you said it was just a business deal right?", She asked again.

Fuck! not again. I nod.

" Didn't you do research about your so called deal, huuh! I mean some businessmen do research before finalising their decision, but you son! too bad", She says shaking her head dramatically.

"Maa, you wanna taunt me, fine!, but please don't ignore me again", I said squeezing her hand softly.

"Now you know how it feels, Imagine how she felt being ignored for five years", She said patting my head and stood heading to her room.

_______

Zamzam's pov.

It was crazy, Azrah took us to the most expensive boutique, I think i heard it's recently opened, maybe 4(years) ago.
There were some celebrities,
Elizer and Esther screamed in excitement.

"Oww my God, Is that Ophrah Winfrey!", Elizer squealed.

"Yes, She does looks like her", Azrah said in mid of chuckles.