Uncover🌺

___.

Zamzam's Pov.

They dropped us home and had to leave, Azaad seems to be frustrated with Sayaad's company no wonder we had to warn them.

"Don't murder eachother please", They gave us cheesy smile before driving off.

Inside we thought we'll be scolded or bombarded with questions but everyone is as cool as Ice, Despite knowing we were out with our Fiances.

"Dear, where is Azaad and Sayaad?", Nonni asks.

"They left for some work", I answer not quite sure what work.

"Oh, Best Friends", Amir squeals and everyone laughed.

"You jealous, but you got me", Imraan smirks as Amir groaned.

Imraan's been eating Amir's head like how Sayaad does to Azaad.

"Osman, i am curious, Did your sons get after you or your wife?", Dad asks Sayaad's Dad as he blushes so did Imraan.

"I am not like Sayaad, i am polite", Imraan justifies as everyone snorts.

"Son, if it was 7 years back then maybe we would have believed you", Popi says making Imraan blush so hard.

"Definitely they took after their Mom", Sayaad's Dad said as Their Mom hit him playfully

"Imraan's worst than Sayaad", Amir whines.

"I thought you like me", Imraan argues.

"Like you, the way you strangle me or sometimes you ruffle my hair", Amir pout.

"Urgh! Sayaad and Azaad come take them with you", Humaiza exasperates making us to chuckle.

"Amir's a cry baby", Asiya and Afiya, Amir's sister said in unison.

"Ok stop, why is everyone after Amir", Mom complains as Amir smirks.

"Let him be", Mom pats his head.

"See favourite", He brags .

'Family's crazy and together, Alhamdulillah.

___$

We are in our room after dinner, Humaiza and Gulzar are killing us to spill whatever we were doing.

"So Azrah you and Say__", "Aaah!!", Azrah shuts her ears and scream out loud as i laugh.

"Fine", They pout.

"Just don't tell us you didn't do anything", Gulzar smirks as we sigh.

"Why? cause you can tease us to death", I raise my bro as she scoffs.

"I am a good sister", She whines.

"Zamzam you got a hickey", Humaiza shouts as i widen my eyes.

"What!", I squeal, They grabbed my hand and jumped on my tummy.

"Do this", Forcefully they made turned my head and started inspecting as i am struggling with my life.