The deal.🌺

MARRIAGE PROPOSAL.
MY BEST CHAPTER.

Z's P.

I am standing outside Granpa's skyscraper as I am so nervous and confused as to why he asked me to meet him also excited that finally he wants to meet me.

I make my way noticing how organized not only the interiors but also the employees.

It makes me wonder whether all those rumors we heard about our family being ruthless are true or just rumors.

They are very strict, rude, heartless.

They don't like any mistakes, They want perfection.

And also when our cousin sisters  come to the office, well not to work since they're prohibited but they act like royal crazy people , Let's see.

When I walked inside it was noisy until  I stepped in elevator but when I walked out of the elevator the whole office became so quiet. OK!

I walk pretending to ignore all eyes on me until I got stopped by a woman's voice, I turn and find a woman more like a lady in A receptionist area.

"Excuse me",

"Yes".

"Whom do you wanna meet?",

I read the Position tag on her desktop. SECRETARY as I smile.

Ofcourse they don't know us.

"Umm! I wanna see Mr Maleek".

She flashed her smile atleast forcefully or scared.

"Any appointment?",

She asks again and I furrow my brows before shaking my head.

"Noh, but he-."

She cuts me before letting me complete my sentence.

"If no appointment then I am sorry".

She gives me an apologetic smile as I sigh.

"Sorry but he asked me to meet him, please ask him".

I try to convince her but failed, though i didn't miss how scared she looks.

"I am so sorry Ma'am, I can't risk My job",

She smiled but soon her smile dropped and head bowed before I realized that Granpa and Uncles passed.

"Granpa!",

I shout and he turned.

"Zamzam",

"Let's go, comeon".

He gestures me to follow him and I walked beside him following where he's heading.

" Assalaam aleikum ( Peace be upon you)",

I greet them as they mumble.

"Waaleikum salaam
(Peace be upon You )".

"Don't shout like that again, it doesn't suit girls from decent families",

Granpa as usual taunts as I cast down regretting why I came.