For her🌺

___,

Azaad's Pov.

"Welcome",

Zamzam's Dad welcomes my so called Father as i give him last glare before he left.

His eyes travelled to each and every person at how they are treating their wives.

How women of this family are treated like how they are supposed to be treated, They are smiling happily with their husbands.

How Zamzam's Dad is clinging on Mom by putting his hand on her waist and whisper something to make her chuckle.

How Poppi let's Nonni lie on his shoulder cause she's Ill and doesn't make faces instead he softly caress her covered head.

How Sayaad's Mom holding onto Sayaad's Dad arms and his face turned into red cause of blushing hard.

Amir teasing Humaiza making her smile as his hands on hers.

Imraan holding onto his Wife Gulzar as she is busy listening attentively with him staring so deeply at her with smile on his face.

All these, he never did to Mom, all he did was to spill blood, Make her Shed tears, Give her beatings and be embarrassed of her.

"I hope you didn't face any trouble on the way", Poppi asks as I shake my head.

Everyone introduced themselves.

Well! He was taken back when Dad introduced himself as my Father-in-law.

"My girls and My wife", He finished.

"We are Azrah's in laws", Sayaad's Dad introduces everyone in his family.

He is silent but his face filled with disgust.

"My wife", I take Zamzam's hand as she was hiding behind me as she gulped.

'She's afraid of him. I sigh.

Dad looks at her as she looks at me.

"Azrah", Mom calls her  as she smile heading towards Dad with Sayaad beside hom.

"S_salaam aleikum", Azrah stutters as Dad smirk not until Sayaad spoke.

"My wife's father enjoy your stay", He looks at Sayaad gritting his teeth.

"They are not married yet staying together", Father exasperates.

'Shit.

"Oh no, they ar_", "Yes we are staying together so", Sayaad yells.

"Sayaad!, sorry", Sayaad's Dad scolds at sayaad and apologises to Father.

"Daddy Daddy, water", Sanna came to Imraan as Imraan picked her up after Gulzar settling on couch.

"Let's go, where is Amar?",  He asks as sana points at the busy Amar.

Dad's eyes then landed o  Sayaad and Azrah, How he's squeezing her hand to calm her down.

"You scared"? I whisper on Zamzam's ear as she looks at me and nod.

"I am here right", I snake my hand onto her waist as she smiles at me.

"Azaad Zammu, Show your dad his room", Poppi said as i nod.