my Family🌺

Third person's pov

Azrah and Azaad's mom left for Zamzam's house as on the way his mom happens to get heart attack.

"Maa! are you alright?"?Azrah tries panics.

"I am fine Azrah, just take me home", The Mom says assuring her daughter.

They reached Zamzam's place as Azrah looks at that house.

How that house's filled with bad memories of her family.

"Is anybody here?", She hesitantly shouts after finding noone's around.

A young beautiful hijabi girl came rushing with a cooking spoon on her hand.

"Is she the one?", Mom whispers to her daughter as she shrugs.

Zamzam's Pov.

I was cooking when i heard a voice coming from outside the kitchen as i rush out the kitchen i find a young lady and an elderly woman clutching her chest in pain.

"Is everything ok?", I ask as i notice the elderly woman wince in pain.

"Come in please", I welcome them in as they hesitantly enter.

"Should i call a doctor?", I kind of control myself from panicking as i ask.

"No dear, i'll be fine", She says laying her head on the young girl

"Can i get some water please?" The girl asks as i rush to get water.

The daughter i assume due to their resemblance take the pills and feed her.

"I am sorry but may i ask who you are?", I ask out of curiosity.

They jerk their heads and eye at my side and seem frantic.

" Is everything alright?", I ask quite nervous as they look at eachother and smile.

"Yes! everything's fine", The girl squeals and smile sheepishly as i nod.

"Oww yes! we forgot to give introductions", She chuckles nervously as i smile.

"Myself Azrah", We shake our hands as i introduce myself.

"I am Zamzam", I smile at her as they look at me with amusement in their eyes

"And she's ..", I cut Azrah,

" I don't need to know her name, she's older so i can't obviously call by her name right" I shrug and they smug.

"Oww maria! come ", I call maria as she was heading towards the kitchen,

"What is it?", She huffs before her eyes widens as she turns.

"Madam you're here", She screeched leaving me confused.

"You know them?", I ask her as she looks at me like some crazy person. ,

Azrah intervenes.