Me and Him🌺

Hello again, Salaam aleikum.
Have a goodday.

>><<>>><

Zamzam's Pov.

The day and night have passed, and One thing i am glad that Azaad's fine, or trying to be.

I lie on bed thinking about today, we all are at hime and it's gonna be fun.

After having breakfast in the terrace with our heavy quilts and blankets though Azaad didn't make it and it's fine, we all headed to our pillow room.

Guess who appeared? Azaad and Sayaad.

Azrah's face lit up when seeing Sayaad, so did His, it's so visible how deeply these two are in love.

MashaAllah.

"Sayaad what are you doing here?", Saafirah narrows her eyes.

"Guys please, it's been three months and one week with four days without seeing her just today lemme hangout here today", He whines

Everyone became shocked with Sayaad's outburst before bursting into a laughter.

"Sayaad barely knows todays date and today he told us Months weeks and Day, Love is dangerous", Saafirah points out.

"Now finally you know what i felt like", Amir says hugging Humaiza.

"Yah right, and now your showing off", Sayaad rolls his eyes as everyone chuckles.

Azaad came to me holding my hand pulling me to sit beside him.

'Awe.

Until my best friend had to make my fluttering heart unflattering

"Yaah! Azaad what?", He shouts as Azaad huffs.

"What now?", He annoyingly asks.

"You are supposed to be with your sister cause soon she'll be mine", Sayaad bossed as Azrah smiles shaking her head.

Azaad walks towards Azrah pulling me with me.

'So he's clearly showing his possessiveness no huh!.

Suddenly i stop, both me and Azaad we turn and find Sayaad holding my hand.

"I told you your sister, not kid, kid, she is staying with me", Sayaad pulls me close holding my arms.

"She is my wife", Azaad cocks his brows already annoyed.

"Not yet, so byee!", Sayaad smirks as i sigh.

"These two can never act like matured boys", Imraan sighs.

"No, when together they act so childish", Saafirah crunches her nose then sighs.

We have fun not until Amar came crying.

"Daddy, Sana is pukin' ", Imraan takes him onto his arm.

"Where is she?", Imraan asks as Gulzar storms out.

"What is wrong with Sana? why is she puking every time?", Humaiza ask as worry laced in her voice.