Bestfriend🌺

Zamzam's Pov.

Azrah, is on our side and Alhamdulillah she's here.

After Being alone for the whole three months.

She keeps me full company to Nonni's cafe. The most funny part was when she first came to café Ha! she squealed like a kid given candy.

I do know about me spending my entire life working my sweat out in this little life ours but Azrah Uf!!

She doesn't wanna work claiming she'll either start after Marriage, InshaAllah that's the excuse she gave Azaad.

"Honestly i don't feel like working, all i want is to enjoy staying at home", She smiles cheekily.

"Crazy!", I chuckled.

I love everything about wedding, especially when Me, Azrah, my parents and Grandparents are together at home and Mom Dancing with Azrah secretly taking her measurements.

So that's how Mommy does.

Smart!

Am i that smart? hu! i wish.

Honestly speaking, spending time with Azrah made me be a spender, a shopper like her, every weekend shopping.

"Noni, How is this?",

I made Cuppucino using Nonni's special recipe which not even her workers know about it.

"Lemme practically teach you",

She lead us to the kitchen since it's break so we alone, Oh! with Azrah.

Nonni hates attention, Medias, Press or those people who flaunts their wealth, she enjoys her simple life she's living since her childhood though some stuffs changed.

"Mh! tasty", In unison we moaned.

"My coffee",

Nonni winks smiling like a teenage girl as we chuckled.

Months have passed, despite with our enormous shopping, we planned with Safirah guys upon their arrival we will shop the entire city.

Everytime my mind diverts to Azaad, I feel lonely despite being with everyone.

'Will he come?

It's been three month he didn't text nor called.

It's his sister's wedding ofcourse he will.

Strange thing even Azrah doesn't know where is he since the day our marriage was fixed.

"What do you want for lunch?", Mommy asks sitting beside Dad.

"I wa_", "Not you Mom, your soup's ready", Mom stops Nonni as she pouts.

"Azaad!", Azrah squeals making us turn.

Azaad made his way in, His perfect gelled hair, thick brows furrowed, his blue orb eyes looks disturbed, with bags under his eyes, his eyes got sadness and nothing else

His chiselled jaws clenched with plumpy pressed lips seems like he's controling from bursting , veins popped out his neck as his top button shirt unbottoned, he looks messy yet perfect.