They are back🌺

Zamzam's Pov.

It's been five years since my marriage and it's a new day for me.

I get up on time Alhamdulillah and offer my prayers and head down to make breakfast.

"Maria no!, i got this", I squeal snatching a knife from her earning a groan from her.

"What should i do now?", Maria asks looking angry as i chuckle.

Maria, the head staff of home but mother_like to me, before she would compliment that i am so innocent and a quiet girl but now she complains about my existence.

Well! cause i don't let her work, i can't sit in this big house doing nothing, so i cook,clean my room and eat with everyone.

Maria knows everything about me, my phobia of darkness, and fear of blood, i love her.

" So maria when will Elizabeth and Esther be back?",

I ask her about her daughters and my only best friends,

" Maybe after finals", She answers while checking the food,

Elizer and Esther are my very good friends and blunt girls.

They used to keep me company if i send them shopping as i stay at home and they call me a Nerd cause i send them books and drive pens unlike them, hmm! miss them.

Azaad's pov.

Author.

Azaad, 25 years old business man and a huge top one business tycoon, the most powerful one, Cause of his past he retreated from islam,

He would kill for His mother and Young sister Azrah, He doesn't hold importance of any relation in this world except for this family.

His mother is a heart patient and is in Germany cause of heart surgery for fast 6years and his sister is a student in Germany.

___°

"May i come in sir?," My PA knock as i got no time to answer,she makes her way in to give me files to sign.

No one tries to outsmart me in anything, those who work under me never dare to cross paths with me nor speak a word when i am around that's what i prefer 'silence and fear'.

"I need it to be ready before tomorrow or else find another  job", I hangup

As busy as i am, a scumbag dared to barge in forcefully into my office.

"What t__".

Maa and Azrah.

"

Maa! Azrah, i thought you're still in Germany", I rush towards her as she stands infront of me casting up.

"Azaad is it true?", Maa calmly asks though she looks angry.

"What true?, Ok sit first anger's not good for your health", I try holding her but she yanks my hands away which is unusual.

I turn to look at Azrah she looks angry too what t_.

"What is wrong with you two?", I ask but no one seems to care.

"Did you get married?", Maa booms in anger as her oceanic eyes dilate with anger.

"No!", I shrug my shouders staring at them calmly.

"Are you sure?", Azrah asks hatefully which i don't like.

"Yes! and please Azrah don't speak speak to me like that", I yell at her as she rolls her eyes

"How should she speak to you Azaad?, you got married and you are denying it", Maa yells in a higher pitch than mine.

"I didn't get married mom, it was just a business deal damn it!", I shout making Maa and Azrah to flinch.

"Marriage as a business deal?" Maa asks softly yet unbelievingly

"Yes, and both sides gave their consent so i don't consider it as a marriage", I explain staring at my fuming Maa.

"Are you serious Azaad?, I let you do whatever you want and you go around crossing your limits", Maa shouts so hard.

I never have seen this side of Maa, never has she ever been this angry nor raise her voice this higher.

Whoever did this is surely dead.

"Marriage is about promises and you!, you are supposed to learn from your past, but you are doing worst than your father", She adds

"I look up to you but guess what,you proved that for us living a normal life is like a dream", Azrah scolds me as well as i am losing my freaking mind.

"What do you want me to do huuh!", I ask annoyingly.

"If she is greedy enough to sacrifice her life how can i help her", I shout at them as Maa shakes her head.

"Don't you forget that you have a sister too, if someone does same thing to her then__?", Maa asks as her eyes softened.

"I will eliminate his existence from this world", I yell.

"Really, you treat somebody else's daughter like trash and you expect me to be treated nicely", Azrah says amused.

"You proved to be worst than your Father, and don't you dare call me mother", Maa screams as she standup.

"Don't be dramatic maa, For a stranger, you are overreacting", I said running fingers through my hair frustratedly.

"I,despite going through every hardship, i still respect and value marriage and if you as my son played with such a sacred relation, we are done", she turns to leave.

No no ways, i cant be the reason for maa being this mad and disappointed.

"Azrah, talk to maa please!", I pull Azrah but she rolls her eyes and yanks her hand away.

"I am a woman too if i support you in such a foul thing then shame on me", She joins maa as i feel my blood boiling.

"

Where are you going ", I ask both of them as maa takes her bag

"To your wife whom you've abandoned", Maa speaks as they leave.

Fuck! I am gonna kill someone.

I need everyone here now! I order and cut the call.

After 30minutes everyone i assigned to keep an eye on my Mom and guard my sister are lined up here in office.

"Who dared to tell my family about the business deal i had last 5years", I ask as i sit infront of them.

"We honestly have no idea Sir", Maa's bodyguard answers.

"Until i find out who dared to Open this information to my Family, you are all fired" I Order and they left.

Everybody knows that once i order i don't repeat myself twice.
.

__°

Please tap a 👉 vote. comment and share