Chapter 2

I hurry in but only a few feet. The two men walk in after and start walking off and I follow anxiously. Was tonight divine punishment? Was tonight the night I die? We walk into the living room and I see the girl crying slightly with another man patting her back with an angry expression. He was also hot as hell.

He was shorter than the other two but had wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. He looks over at us and raises his eyebrows at me in surprise.

I shuffle my feet and start rolling my neck like an insane person. I really needed to go find a dick to suck. The bigger man who I'm assuming is
Ginnas brother pushes me forward and onto the couch where I stay on the edge of it bouncing my leg. He sits down on a chair where he looks at his sister with what I would guess is fear etched on his face.

Then the other man comes back into the room with a bag and sits on the other side of the couch and begins rolling a blunt. My eyes go wide as I see it but I don't say anything. I was addicted to sex. I wasn't going to be judging anyone, anytime soon.

The man who is still rubbing the girls back is the first to speak, "who's this?"

A three men are now looking at me at once an I shuffle even more, I struggle to get words out until Ginna speaks up, "his name is Aron, he helped me scare away these two guys that were trying to- trying to..."

She doesn't finish though and trails off. I throat close slightly and beside me a lighter clicks on and I turn to see the gorgeous mixed man staring at it in almost wonder.

"Ced," the hazel eyed guy says causing the man who's name is apparently Ced outside whatever trance he was in and causing him to light the end of the blunt.

I finally find the power to speak even without any oxygen, "look I- I was just trying to go to a bar, when I heard some sounds down the alley, she was on the floor and the men were laughing, I just said the cops were on their way and they ran. I don't know what happened to her before that. Can I- can I leave?"

They stare at me for a bit before slowly turning their attention to Ginna, "that's all true."

She whispers and tears fall down her face. I feel bad that she had to go through that but at least now she'll think twice before trying to do something so stupid again.

"Here," I turn my head to see the blunt being passed to me. My eyes widen in shock and I shake my head.

"Oh- Uh oh I'm okay, thanks though," he just raises an eyebrow at me.

"Bro your wound up up so tight, you'll combust soon, take a few hits and pass to Dean," he says waving it infront of me again and nodding over to the older brother who glanced over at the mention of his name.

I awkwardly take the blunt from him and bring it cautiously to my lips breathing in. A small cough comes out my lips but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Probably from years of constant smoking. It tasted weird though and I anxiously attempt to hand it to Dean who's looking at me like I'm alien.

"I- thank you? But I really need to go find someone," I respond not even thinking.

"Find someone?" The only nameless person in the room asks and I nod unconsciously. I actually was starting to calm down slightly from the heavy weed air but I knew it wouldn't last long, "who do you have to find?"

I shrug my shoulders, "anyone, it has to be a guy though, preferably with no stds."

For a moment their silence and I realize what I said with a loud groan. My whore status has spread more, "you're looking for someone to have sex with?"

I look at Ced who's looking at me with an amused expression. I look over at Ginna and decide to just shrug.

"Ginna go to your room, take a shower and relax, you're grounded," Dean says with an authoritative tone and she just nods with slumped shoulders and walks out of the living room and upstairs, "so that's all that really happened?"

I nod quickly and stand up just as Ced gets the blunt again from the nameless guy, "I'm really sorry that I'm like this but I need to go find a dick- find someone."

I curse at my blatant honest answer and try to walk by Ced who just blocks my exit. I immediately start shaking again slightly.

"Listen I'm sorry, I won't tell anyone you smoke, I can maybe give you my number if you need to contact me about Ginna, but I said all I knew, I really need to go find a guy to blow before I die," I rant quickly looking at all the shocked expressions.

"You said you would find any guy, right?" Ced asks with a patronizing tone, "should I be offended you didn't even ask me?"

I stare down at him shuffling, "I- I guess I didn't think of it, usually I go to clubs or bars, where at least someone is down for a quick blowjob, I mean who turns down a blow job? But we're not in a bar, are you offering."

I nearly choke as the words the my mouth and I put my hand over my mouth in embarrassment. He looks at me once again with amusement. He shakes his head no.

"Those guys are my boyfriends, sorry but I'm unavailable," he says with a laugh and I look over at the other two who are looking at the exchange curiously. Two boyfriends, that sounded amazing. I nod down at him. I was actually pretty used to being turned down.

"Alright well I need to go find someone," I say and look down at Ced unmoving leg that was resting on the coffee table. He hands me the blunt and I almost groan out in frustration.

I don't hit it this time as I'm so freaked out but I do walk over to Dean and hand it to him. He looks at me with curious eyes and hits it. This time I try and pass him but he quickly juts his leg out almost causing me to trip over it. I look at him with wide eyes and then at Ced who is chuckling.

"Wha- what the hell?" I say quietly and starts scratching at my wrist, "what do y'all want?"

"Are you addicted to sex or something? You won't die if you don't have sex for one night," the other guys says and I look at him to see him smiling at me almost kindly but I frantically shake my head.

"No, no, you don't understand, it's not an obsession or an addiction, exactly. It's a need!" I say trying to get him to see reason, "the last time I forced myself to do nothing, I had a heart attack. It's a fear, if I don't do it, I'll die!"

He stares at me with a shocked expression before sharing a few looks with Dean who I see nod at him, "suck Ced."

Ced seems to shock slightly on nothing, "wow what?"