Chapter 30

Mature Warning!!!

Fear was a normal feeling for me. Sweaty palms and a racing heart is a constant reminder that I was terrified. The paranoia would kick in around 5. That was when he came home. That was when it would start. Today had been especially bad because not even an hour prior three men had barged into the empty house a raped me. It happened every now and then because of my brothers gambling. That wasn't the worst thing to happen to me though. Because he would be home soon.

Like every day I jump at every loud sound.  A car door slams and my blood runs cold. I can't remember how to breath. A part of me wants to run away but I knew that would just make it worst. It always made it so much worse. My throat closes and a lump forms. I couldn't even scream for help. Not that I would. Fear does weird thing to people.

The front door opens and I can hear voices. He always stopped to speak to my father before coming up to my room. He always had to play the act. I hoped he wouldn't see my brother before reaching me. Kyle always made him so angry. Kyle made everyone angry.

The floor boards creek and I close my eyes as tight as I can hoping he won't bust in my room like normal. He always did that and I despised it. However thinking that and saying it was completely two different things. I was to afraid to say anything to him. I've even learned not to beg.

Like predicted my room door slams open and in walks my literal walking nightmare. He has a grin on his face. That was a good thing. It meant there was an easy way through this. It meant it could end easily if I can just do good.

The door slams shut behind him and almost immediately his ugly khakis fall to the floor. His beer belly protruding over his already hard dick. I shake in disgust as I crawl closer to him. I had to do it. I needed to do it. I put him in my mouth slowly and look up at him. I knew he liked that.

He hums from above him, "such a good boy today."

I beam at that. I could do this. It would be over soon. I just needed to do this and then it'll be over. I start sucking slowly and attempt to be as seductive as I can be at 15 years old. I needed to be. He groans and starts moving his hips. I want to gag in disgust but decide to go faster. I needed to do this.

He jerks his body up and I slip. My teeth scrape against him and he howls in pain. He pushes me back and I go numb. I failed. I messed up. Fear in cases me and I can't breath. I struggle to sit up and look at him.

He's sneering down at me, "you disgusting little whore! How dare you bite me!"

My whole body freezes as he reaches familiarly into his back pocket. My chest hurts and fear is all I feel. It chokes me as he bends down and yanks up my shirt. I want to scream. I want to run. But I can't. I failed to do what I needed. I was paying the price for messing up.

The knife comes closer and closer to my already scarred stomach. Red lines from cuts that weren't even a few days old. I need to do it. I need to do better.

As soon as the knife is pressed into my skin my mind goes blank. Screams that won't leave my mouth keep me trapped in place and a burning sensation is all I feel.

A scream tears through my lips finally as I sit up. All I see is blackness that surrounds me hauntingly. I couldn't breath. I fall out of bed and hear far away voices. I flail my arms. I needed to please him. Everything would be okay if I just pleased him.

Hands grab my arms and I'm suddenly cradled in arms I can't see. I struggle and scream again. More distant voices and suddenly a soft whisper like voice says soothing things in my ear. I still can't hear it but I knew that he would never speak to me with such a soft voice.

Sobs choke me and I claw at my chest and throat. I couldn't breath. I need it. It was a need. I roughly push whoever is in my arms on the ground and immediately pull the shorts their wearing down. I don't waste time in putting them in my mouth.

One by one my senses come back. Starting with my sense of smell. Sweat and a soft hint of peaches invades me as I keep sucking on the unknown person. Them my hearing. Groans escape from the person I'm pleasing and my breathing returns to me knowing they are being satisfied. Soft whispers are heard from somewhere behind me but I ignore them. Then I can see.

I look up at the pleasure filled face of Cedric. Who stares down at me with a mixture of lust and worry. Peaches. I grab Cedrics hips roughly and immediately get to work.

When he finishes it's like my world shifts back into place and I'm okay again. I sit back after cleaning him and pant. Trying to regain the air I lost. I can feel a scratch at the back of my throat and wipe my eyes angrily. Tears don't stop flowing down though.

"A-Aron? Are you okay now?" Cedric says pulling his pants up shakily. That just causes another sob to escape my throat and suddenly I'm being hugged tightly from behind. Small arms encircle my waist and I immediately know it's Matt. My knees buckle and I fall to the floor. I don't stop crying. It was like every time I didn't cry back then was coming to haunt me now. All the hidden away pain was coming to bite me in the ass.

"It's okay honey," Dean whispers into my ear, "everything will be okay."

I cry harder and reach out for Cedric. He quickly melts into my arms and I mumble "I'm sorry" in his ear over and over again. I couldn't believe I had just attacked him. He didn't even give me his permission. I was such a horrible person. How could I ever force someone like that knowing how it feels?

I clutch him to me and sob into his neck, "I'm so sorry!"

"Shh baby, shh it's okay," Cedric murmurs into my ear, "I'll always be here for you. Don't apologize."

These guys were to good for me. They deserved so much better than me. Than someone who would take advantage of them. Who would use them in such a way. I was such a horrible person. Nothing but a whore. Suddenly two strong arms wrap around all of us and I let out another sob. They were all to good for me.