Chapter 7

Mature Warning!!!

"That pertain to people who are just self conscious, not people who hate themselves," I respond with a smile. And before I know it Cedric is leaning down in between my legs. I immediately attempt to scoot back but his arms are wrapped around my waist holding me still.

I look between all of them quickly, "listen I'm serious, you already got me off!"

"This is okay?" Cedric says looking at Matt and Dean with a vulnerable expression and they smile at him.

"I already came! Wait, I can't go again!" I say backing up as soon as cedrics hands move from my waist to move my jacket. He grabs my belt buckle and I push his hand away, "wait I'm getting anxious, I can do you again? I don't need payment! No one ever asks to return the favor."

Cedric looks up at me with lust and I almost moan and let him but don't as I continue to push his hands away.

"I really don't like my body, I'm okay!" I look at him with wide eyes.

"Do you not want it? Like do you not want it because you don't like yourself or because you seriously don't want it," Cedric asks me placing his hands on my thighs and squeezing.

"Because I hate myself," I respond shakily and he smirks before pushing my hands away and undoing my belt, "no wait! Won't you guys stop your boyfriend! He's about to cheat!"

Cedric freezes and looks over at Matt and Dean. Matt immediately scowls, "Cedric isn't a cheater, he's doing what we can't to return the favor."

Cedric relaxes at the and somehow manages to yank my jeans of leaving in in nothing but my black boxers. I struggle to keep those on but their quickly pulled down as well. Cedric surprisingly very strong.

"Wait, dirty! Please! At least let me clean myself!" I asks covering my dick that despite my protests was growing slowly.

"You're not dirty, you feel emotional dirty," Cedric says before all at once moving my hands and swallowing my dick whole. I shudder at the warm feeling my eyes going wide as I look over at a smiling Dean and Matt.

He goes up slowly and I look at him before gripping my hands into his extremely curly but soft hair and try to pull him back. He only only loudly though and causing vibrations to occur on my dick that I didn't know could occur.

"He may start getting frisky if you keep pulling his hair like that," Matt says laughing.

"I- fuck," I try and formulate thoughts as I stare down at the gorgeous man who was sucking me roughly. Not even trying to be gentle. It felt so good. To good. I knew I would come soon. I force my hips to stay still as I unconsciously pull Cedric hair again and he groans. That causes me to once again attempt to push him away as I feel myself cumming.

Cedric does get off but continues to pump my clock opening his mouth as in waiting for my cum. I absolutely look control as I cum hard. Hitting him on the cheek and mostly in his mouth. He opens his mouth and takes me in his mouth again. Sucking hairs before licking the mess up. Returning the favor.

He sits back on his heels and uses his finger to wipe the cum of his face and sticks it in his mouth sucking it off. He stands up and I immediately pull on my clothes feeling so embarrassed. He sits n cat to me and I can't bring my self to look up.

"Did you enjoy it?" Matt asks. I don't look up but sigh deeply and nod my head honestly. This was such a crazy night.

"I think I should get going, I need a cigarette," I say standing up with shaky legs.

Matt stands up quickly as well, "I don't want you to go."

I look at him in shock before looking at Dean who glances at Matt with raised eyebrows before looking at me with a nod. Then I look at Cedric who's also giving Matt a shocked look. However he just looks down with a slight nod.

"Please stay the night," he asks quietly avoiding the looks from his boyfriends.

I shuffle my feet before nodding with a sigh, "for tonight shouldn't be to bad."

Matt smiles softly, "do you sleeps in clothes?"

I shake my head no in answer before grabbing my stomach, "uh actually, yea I do."

Matt gives me a concerned look and Dean narrows his eyes at me. I look away and to Cedric who has disappeared.

"We saw them you know, you have a nice body, nothing to be ashamed of, actually you resemble Ced a lot, body wise, so I'd even call you hot," Matt says and I don't look at him. I simply shrug.

"I wish those were my only scars," I say looking up at them with a sad smile. Suddenly Cedric is standing beside me and I nearly jump.

"I feel I gotta ask, but you aren't into girls right?" Cedric asks with what I'm assuming to be an intimidating glare.

My eyebrows furrow, "no, girls don't do it for me. I'm gay, why?"

"The guest bedroom is next to Gin's room," he responds and for a moment I'm confused and then my face turns to utter horror.

"Oh god no, even if was into girls, she's a kid, actually if she had been related to me, I would still be screaming at her," I say quickly looking at Dean who sighs shaking his head.

"She does this shit all the time," he stands up beside Matt and groans.

"You need to talk to her, I know it seems insignificant to some random guy, but I didn't have the option to be okay when I was 15, she needs to get her shit together before something happens to her that fucks her up permanently," I say in almost a whisper but they all stare at me in shock and slight anger, "I don't mean any disrespect but take me for example. I literally get so afraid if I don't suck a dick once a day that I'll have a heart attack."

Dean looks down with a sigh. Matt's eyes soften as he looks at me and Cedric is giving me a curious gaze.

"I set up the guest bedroom," Cedric breaks the awkward silence and I smile gratefully.

"Um will you have to, you know, in the morning?" Matt asks awkwardly and I immediately frown in embarrassment. I was such a whore.

"No, I should be able to last until noonish, I'll probably find someone I can sleep with, that way it's last well into the next day," I respond scratching at my arm anxiously, "as long as I don't get to anxious."

"You're going to have sex with someone tomorrow?" Matt asks and he almost looks angry at me. My eyes widen in shock when I see that Dean is in fact glaring at me. I look at Cedric and he's also frowning.

"Well, yes? I guess I could just suck someone off but it lasts longer," I answer scratching more roughly on my inner arm.

"Oh," Matt says before sighing, "I'll show you to your room."

I follow all three men upstairs and to the right. Where two doors are. We go to the closest one to the stairs and they open the door. I walk in awkwardly. It's a nice room with navy blue decor.

"Thank you," I input before they can leave. They simply wave me off and Cedric holds up a finger.

"I'll be right back with some pants," then I'm left alone as they walk to what I'm assuming is their own room after saying goodnight. Cedric comes back a couple minutes later with black basketball shorts and I smile at him.

"Thank you Cedric," I reply and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Oh you can call me Ced," he says clearing his throat and then smiling. I smile back and nod.

"Well night," he says then turns away from me to the hall.

"Night," once officially alone I flip onto the bed and groan. Today was the weirdest day of my life. I was exhausted from the many strange events. I don't even get under the covers as I close me eyes and drift off to sleep. How stressful.