Chapter 19

I was shaking like a leaf the whole time I waited for Dean. I kept telling myself that it was okay but it didn't work so when I hard knocking sounds through my apartment I bolt for the door. Unlocking it with shaky hands and anxious shuffling.

Dean looks down at me when the doors open and immediately takes charge. He pushes me gently back so he can come in and closes the door behind him. Locking it before gesturing me forwards.

I stumble to the couch and breath out harshly. My chest felt like it was going to explode. Dean sits on the couch and sits down. However he doesn't immediately let me bend down and instead pulls me onto his lap and hugs me tightly.

I stay still awkwardly not able to relax. I grip the sides of the black hoodie he wore and desperately gasped for air. He looks at my face with a thoughtful expression before letting go. I stumble off him and almost bump into my coffee table. He steadies me quickly though and pull down his black sweat pants and underwear.

Mature Warning Ahead!!!!!

I immediately get down on my knees and grip onto his thighs almost harshly. He doesn't seem to mind though and just shoves my hair gently out of my face. I didn't have the patience or the energy to tease so I immediately put all of him in my mouth. He groans softly but otherwise just plays with my hair.

For a moment I just bob up and down until I remember that his balls are the way to go. So I repeat what I did that last time I sucked him. I attack his balls and use my hand to pump his cock. This gets him really going as he jumps in my hands.

Deans hands turn rough as they grab the back of my neck and urges me to keep going and I look to see him staring at me intensely. Of course I start get turned on. I realize that Dean really gets lost in pleasure.

I go back to his dick and suck like my life depends on it and because a part of me does depend on it. He groans and grunts loudly above me as I massage his balls and work him hard. Eventually just like last time he grabs ahold of my head and fucks my mouth.

When he cums it's like a weight is lifted of my chest and suddenly I can breath again. I clean him up with my mouth and let go. I sit back on my heels and breath deeply. I relish is the calm state of my mind. I stand up and go to thank him but he pulls me back onto his lap and breaths heavily in my ear. Of course that turns me on and I let out a breathy moan. His hips buck at the phantom feeling and he gently kisses my neck, then my jaw, before giving me a slightly longer one on the mouth.

"Thank you," he says in a growl like voice and I look at him with wide eyes. Thank you? I've never been thanked before. My heart stammers while I look into Deans piercing blue eyes. He was surely a godsend, "are you okay now?"

I sniffle slightly and nod, "I- yes, thank you for coming," I say cringing at the double meaning, "I'm sorry for making you come here."

He just stares at me for a moment before nuzzling his head into my neck affectionately. I gasp softly and grab onto the bigger mans shoulders. Definitely some kind of gift.

"Will you still come to our house?" He asks in the crook of my neck and I take in a sharp inhale of breath.

"Um if- if you want me too," I say in response not moving a muscle as I straddle his lap.

"Do you want to?" He says moving his face to look at me with that intense stare. I shiver ontop of him causing him to smirk slightly and grab my waist.

"I- I do," I say nodding in confirmation to my answer. He smirk turns into a almost sweet smile and he helps me up off of him.

"Let's get you dressed," he says and stands up as well. That's when I realize I still had no shirt on. I gasp loudly covering my scar instinctually, "stop, and lead the way."