Chapter 25

Dean gives me a suspicious look before making his way to the couch as well. Matt smiles at me before also making himself comfortable.

"Uh- do you guys want something to drink?" I say not really knowing how to be a good host.

I hear slight chuckles and see them shake their heads no in response. I briefly wonder if I should go change or if that would seem to desperate.

"Come here," Dean says in that demanding tone of his and I slowly walk around the couch and go to sit on the love seat but he pulls me onto his lap. I yelp in surprise and land side ways on his lap.

"Wow!" I say loudly when his arms wrap tightly around my waist and his head goes into the crook of my neck. He breathes in heavily and places light kisses on my neck, "I- what?"

"He had a bad day, got really pissed off at some guy," Cedric says as if that explained anything and Matt nods in agreement.

"Don't worry," Matt says with a bright smile, "he just wants cuddles."

"Uh- well then, you should cuddle Matt or Cedric Dean," I sputter as his little pecks start to effect my judgement.

He growls into my neck and nips at my skin causing me to jump, "you're mine too."

The claim over me should have repulsed me and made me want to run for the hills. Instead I could feel myself getting hard and shake nervously. I really wanted to be his.

"Go on a date with us!" Matt says in unadulterated joy. He looked so excited that I didn't have the heart to tell him no.

My anxiety slowly starts getting worse as they chat about where to go. Well mostly Cedric and Matt. Dean was still enjoying my neck. I had never been on a date. What was I supposed to do? Why would they even want to go out with me. I start shaking at all the self loathing thoughts enter my head.

Dean fills my sudden change and grips me tight before whispering in my ear, "do you need it honey?"

Mature Warning Ahead!!!!!

That causes shivers to run down my spine. I nod my head slowly and shakily and he releases me. I stand up without another word and he motions to Matt who is still talking about what we could do on our date. I sit down in front of him hurriedly and he gasps down at me.

"I'll be nice princess," I say softly and gently pet him through his jeans. He blushes bright red at me words and moans softly. He gets hard quickly and I turn to see Cedric and Dean staring with wonder.

I gently begin unbuttoning his pants and he immediately lifts his hips to let me pull his pants down. A part of me just wanted to dive right in but I knew I had to play it out. I reach under his shirt to flick his nipples teasingly. His hips buck slightly and I begin leaving a trail of soft kisses around his thighs and his growing member.

"You're such a tease," I hear Cedric say with a very slight moan. Then he practically whispers to Dean, "he's the exact opposite with me."

I treasure Matt's body just as last time. He deserved it. I whisper sweet nothings to him the entire time and he begs me for more. When I finally put him in my mouth he basically bursts moaning loudly as cum ropes across my cheeks and nose. I get most of it in my mouth though and when he pants I clean him up and sit up.

Cedric almost immediately wipes away the cum on my face and licks it off his fingers. It seemed like second nature to him and he gives me a bashful look after he realizes what he did. I smile at him as I stand up. I felt great after that and was glad that I can't finally enjoy spending time with them.

Matt sighs out as he struggles to pull his pants up, "I can't believe I came from teasing, how embarrassing."

I just chuckle down at him and walk into the bathroom. Washing off my face before coming back out to only find Dean.

"Where'd they go?" I say about to seat down before he once again pulls me into his mouth. However this time he's a lot more frisky.

He starts sucking on my throat instantly while rubbing my sides. I gasp as his hand lowers to fondle my junk and I attempt to get up, "shh, it's okay."

"I- I don't want to be touched," I hate my body. I didn't want anyone to get dirty by association.

He ignores me though and just goes under my shorts and underwear. I groan as he grabs me and starts pumping quickly. He's rough but not like Cedric. Deans touch is more demanding. As if he's telling me to come.

With him working me it doesn't take long before I cum hard and dirty my shirt, again. I breath out deeply. My chest heaving as i shakily stand and look at Dean with wide eyes. He gives me a satisfied smirk and I go to speak but he just points towards the hall and I mindlessly walk towards my bedroom.

I walk in and immediately see Cedric flopped down on my bed and Matt in my closet. Once Matt spots me he giggles at me looking up and down and I grumble.

"I picked out your outfit for our date!" He says before throwing some clothes on the bed beside Cedric who gets up with a stretch.

"You've got a nice bed," Cedric says giving me a wink and I blush slightly.

I shake my head at them and point towards the door, "okay I'll get dressed."

They chuckle as the leave my room and I sigh. I then strip to my underwear and pick up the tighter black sweat pants Matt picked out. I put them on quickly before grabbing the long sleeved baggy camo shirt and throwing that onto. The last thing I put on is my black denim vest. I realize the outfit actually looks really good. I put some shoes on and go out to meet the three men.

They're talking amongst themselves when they see me and just stare. I shuffle self consciously and run my hands through my long blonde hair. I really needed to cut it soon.

"Gosh your hot!" Matt says loudly with a big smile on his face. I blush and shake my head.

"So what are we doing?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and Matt's eyes borrow in a mischievous way.

"Something fun!" He hops up and gives me a random hug. It was nice and I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Alright let's roll out! It's already 4!" Cedric says clapping his hands. I shove my wallet and keys in my pocket before grabbing my phone of the coffee table and picking up my cigarettes on the way out the door.

I couldn't believe how honestly excited I was to be going on a actual date. It didn't feel real. It was like a dream. One I didn't want to wake up from.