Chapter 3

"You're the one who offered, dickwad," he says sharing another look with Dean who once again nods.

"No I didn't! You know I'd never cheat on you idiots, I was just messing around Matt," Ced responds sitting up, "don't mess with me."

"We're being serious, you like head anyway," Dean says and Ced looks a him likes he's grown to heads. I try to make a run for it. Going for Ced because he looks like he's just seen a ghost. However his leg once again blocks me and i try to step over but he grabs me by the front of my shirt and pulls me onto the couch next to him. I fumble to sit up and scoot away quickly. What the hell was with these guys?

"Do you hear this shit?" I look at Ced to see him gesturing to his boyfriends in exasperation. I nod at him hurriedly, "are they insane?"

"I don't know them, so I can't say, but if you're reacting so surprised I'm going to assume yes?" I respond quickly but he shakes his head in annoyance.

"Deans the most possessive mother fucker I know, I'm a natural flirt right? Even though it means nothing and he's always yelling at me for it, then he goes and says this shit," I swallow and look at the door. I scratch at my arm even harder and pant slightly to catch some air, "what the hell are y'all on?"

Matt rolls his eyes, "I wanna see it, plus look at him, I don't really understand what's wrong with him but if sucking your dick helps him, why not?"

"Then why not let him sucks yours?" Ced spits back with a slight glare. Matt shrugs.

"Who'd turn down a blow job?" He says chuckling and giving Ced a challenging look.

"Um I just wanna go, please, you guys can have your couples quarrel but I really gotta go," I say standing up again but Ced once again grabs ahold of my shirt and pulls me in front of him in between his legs. I look at him with shocked eyes and see him giving Dean and Matt challenging eyes. I glance to see Dean nodding with a stoic expression and Matt's grinning at him.

Mature Warning ahead!!!!

I look back at Ced and see him once again staring at the men in shock. I was becoming restless and I was in a perfect spot. I didn't even know what I was doing when I rub Ced outside of his grey sweatpants and he basically growls down at me.

"I- I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself," this time he looks at me in shock before once again looking back at his boyfriends.

"Come on, let him suck you off, you know we're no good at it, it's a one time thing and we're giving you permission, think of it as an early birthday present," Matt laughs loudly at his own words and Dean smiles slightly nodding. Ced looks even more flabbergasted and at this point I'm not even thinking as I fully palm him through his sweat pants. I could feel the anxiety slowly leave me at the thought of doing my daily ritual.

He groans lowly looking at his boyfriends, "this is cheating."

"Not if we says it's okay," Matt responds with an actual smile on his face. Ced looks at him with furrowed brows.

"It's still cheating," Ced responds but doesn't stop me as I rub him through his pants.

"Shut up, we wanna watch the show," Dean says and is rubbing himself and walking over to Matt. He sits beside him and they give Ced a smile.

At this point Ced shakes his head unbelievingly and leans back into the couch with a wide eyed expression. I take that as I'm sign to go ahead. He was already pretty hard and I slowly pull his pants and Calvin Klein boxers down with him slightly raising his hips and shaking his head as if he didn't know what was going on. His expression changes quickly though when he looks over at his boyfriends who rubbing each other and watching heatedly.

I rub his thighs softly getting him worked up before slowly massaging his balls. He groans softly still looking at his boyfriends and I finally touch his dick giving a few slow pumps where he bucks his hips softly. I almost salivate at his beautiful cock. I give a quick lick to the tip and he mutters a soft 'fuck' and I let my tongue trail from the base to the tip all while slowly rubbing it. However that was about enough teasing as I could manage today. I was usually all for the foreplay before actual foreplay but right now I was starving for it.

I open my mouth popping his head in my mouth. He moans and I hear soft moans from his boyfriends as well. It's not long before I'm straight going to town on his cock. He hands now grip into my chin length blonde hair and he's staring at his boyfriends with a needy expression. His cocks pulsates in his mouth as he moans loudly and for the first time he looks down at me and his eyes widen as his hips buck up into my face and he comes hard shaking slightly.

I milk him dry. I suck everything out of him until he's a whimpering mess and then I lick him clean. He just stares at me like he's seen god as I stand up still fidgeting slightly. The fear and anxiousness still there but I could definitely wait until tomorrow morning before I needed more.

"Thank you," I say breathlessly even though I know I can breath again. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"You're saying thank you? Did you swallow?" He asks as he pulls his underwear and pants back up.

"Uh yea," I decide now is the time to leave so once again I try to walk past him to leave but he grabs me by the waist and sits me beside him again. I cough awkwardly and shift uncomfortably.