Chapter 8

Mature Warning!!!

"You're a little cock whore, aren't you?" The man says shoving his dick deeper into my mouth causing me to gag slightly. Tears fall from my eyes but I nod my head in agreement. Who knows what he'd do if I didn't agree with him, "yea, you like sucking my big cock?"

I wanted to puke out his dick as I hear his words. However the phantom of a knife slices my stomach and I again simply nod. I continue sucking him with fear racing through me. I needed to please him.

A growl comes from deep into his throat and he pushes me back, "you worthless whore! The only thing you're good for is sucking cock! And now you can't even do that!"

I begin hyperventilating as I see him walk out the room. I had to finish him. He had to come. He comes back with a knife and I shake in fear. I was terrified. I needed to finish him. My heart starts pounding out of my chest. He needs to come.

He walks towards me with a smirk and I almost cry out but I know that would only make it worse. So I simply stay still as tears fall from my eyes and I shake violently. When he gets close enough I try to blindly reach for his dick but he slaps my hand away with the kitchen knife and glares at me.

"You had you're chance," he says as his maniacal grin returns, "now you need to be punished!"

I sit straight up drenched in sweat. My breaths come out labored and I am shaking. I couldn't breath. The familiar feeling of fear rushing through me like a tidal wave.

A nightmare. Or more like a memory. This ruins my timer. I'll have to find someone sooner. A shiver of fear rushes through me at the thought of not finding someone and I stand up quickly.

I look around and remember the three handsome guys from last night and my breathing calms down a little more. I briefly wondered what time it was as I wave the front of my sweat covered T-shirt. Anxiety was clawing at my back and I almost wanted to cry. I would have to find someone soon.

I didn't get the nightmare that much anymore. Mostly because I rarely sleep long enough to get one but last night ruined my schedule. It's early in the morning and I already need to do it. That's means I'll have to find another person later tonight if I start getting anxious.

I open the door to the room and immediately smell weed. It wasn't very strong. A faint smell. However it's oddly comforting as I remember last nights events. I walk out awkwardly. Fear almost pulling me back inside the room.

I jump as a door way is opened and look to see Ginna walking out of it with ripped jeans and a crop top. She looks at me and her eyes light up brightly.

"Hey Aron!" She says pretty loudly and I nod at her with a smile. I breath in deeply trying to calm down.

"Good morning," I respond with a slight shake at the end. She gives me a curious look before shrugging her shoulders.

"Morning, well I gotta go or I'll be late for school, I'm really thankful for what you did. I know it takes a loud to help someone in that sort of situation," she says nearly mumbling by the end of it.

I sigh, "there's no need to thank me, just take better care of yourself. The world is a fucked up place."

She just smiles sadly at me and begins walking past me with a pat on the shoulder, "thank you."

Then she's gone. I sigh in what I could only describe as relief before realizing that I had no clue where the bathroom was. Or even where the guys were. Fear once again starts pulling at my shirt trying to get me back in the room and I decide listen to it. I was going home.