Chapter 22

I kept remembering. Stupid flashes of that dead little girls face haunts me. I hadn't really gave it much thought. I have a million other things to traumatize over. However after talking about it I felt sick. I grab my phone and see it's only 4:15. It was still way to early to need it. So why was I shaking just as hard as this morning? Why was I so weak.

Dean stands up causing me to topple into his spot. I tremble as I sit up and a flash of two huddling girls causes me to clench my eyes shut. Of course that didn't block out the images though.

"Let's go Matt, we'll let them talk," Dean states. He rarely asks, just tells. Matt gets up with out a word planting a quick peck on my cheek. He face holds worry and he jumps up to leave out the room. Dean gives us one final look before whispering something in Cedrics ear.

Cedric looks at me and nods quickly. With that were alone and not saying a word, "why? Why are you mad at me?"

At this point I wasn't really mad. Just irritated. I knew I was somewhat of a slut but hadn't he been understanding? What made him change his mind? I start scratching my arm and he grabs it quickly.

"You, you can, you know," he says putting his head down and looking away. I knew what he was offering and for once I didn't feel the need to make sure. Because a part of me wanted to show him just how much of a whore I can be.

Mature Warning Ahead!!!!

I push him down onto the couch roughly. His eyes widen as he lays on his back and something like recognition crosses his face as he stares up at my looming figure. In a instant his form becomes submissive and he shivers under my harsh fingers. I don't say a word as I tug his pants off. He was already hard under his briefs.

Anger ignites through me as I imagine all the times I've been called a whore. I yank him by the hips closer and he yelps slightly, "what- wha!"

I cut him off by a quick tug on his hair and he moans loudly. He looks up at me with a nod. He's down for the rough play. That's all I need to see when I begin to straddle his waist. Raising his arms above his head and using one hand to pin his wrists. For once I don't feel the need to immediately attack his dick. I wanted to make him scream.

I grind down onto his cock and his hips buckle immediately. I grip his hair once again pulling his head to the side. I attack his neck harshly. Nipping and sucking enough to definitely leave bruises. He would look like a whore when I'm done with him.

He's a moaning, shaking mess by the time I let up and begin on his nipples. He wasn't nearly as sensitive as Matt but he still moans when I nip one. He tries to push himself closer and I growl in his hear causing him to shiver.

I finally begin to make my way farther down and he practically begs in anticipation. I don't give him what he wants though, at least not yet. I repeat what I did on his neck to his waist and thighs. Leaving bruises all over. His breathing is rugged by the time I finish and his dick jumps constantly.

When he finally calls out my names I plunge my mouth onto him and suck like my life depends on it. He convulses intensely before shooting down the back of my throat. I don't stop though. I keep sucking hard until he's whimpering and begging me to stop.

I finally sit up after checking he's cleaned up and sit down normally. He shudders on the couch and shakily tries to sit up. When he fails for the second time I grab his hand and pull him into a standing position. He stands on shaky legs and pulls his pants up as quickly as he can.

When he finally looks up at me with a hopeful expression I crack a smile and pat the seat next to me. He plops down immediately with a heavy breath, "are we okay now?"

I nod at him slowly, "do you really think I'm a whore?"

I don't know why it hurt me so much when I was so used to it. It did though. It messed me up to think he thought of me like that.

He gives me a wild look, "what? I don't!"

"But- you said...," I trail off awkwardly.

He shakes his head quickly, "I don't think you're a whore."

I look down and sigh. It definitely sounded like he did, "oh."

"Wait," he mumbles with a concentrated look before his eyes open dramatically, "is this about me asking if we were up to standards?"

I nod my head slowly and he grabs my chin and shakes his head ferociously, "I did not mean it that way! I was just upset that you kept blatantly ignoring our feelings!"

My heart skips a beat at that. I just couldn't believe that these amazing guys actually liked me. I was not worth their time or effort. I was a whore.

"I- oh, then I'm sorry," a part of me still felt sad about what he said but I had already decided to forgive him. So it wasn't much use knowing this now.

"So-," he grabs my hand interlocking my fingers, "we're good again?"

"Yes we're good," I smile at him softly. His face lights up with a grin.

"Dean! Matt!" Cedric yells loudly. A few minutes later both men are walking in the room with a smile.

"Good?" Matt asks plopping down beside Cedric but is instantly pulled up and replaced by Dean. Who then pulls Matt ontop of him, "you were screaming."

Cedric goes bright red. I have never seen him with so much color on his face and can't help the loud laugh that tumbles past my lips. Cedric shakes his head and groans out.

"I don't think I've ever heard you scream like that," Dean says smirking, "you holding out on me?"

Cedric groans again, "no! Aron just plays games!"

They all look at me and I shrug with an innocent expression on my face, "I didn't do anything special."

Cedric gaps his mouth open at me before his eyes widen and he smirks, "oh, we can check the cameras to see how much 'nothing' you did."

I glance around the room and almost immediately spot a small black camera in the corner of the room. I turn to look at him with narrowed eyes, "good, they can see how much you begged for it."

He once again gaps at me like and fish and Dean chuckles beside him, "wow, Ced? Begging? I can't wait."

Cedric gives Dean a pleading look. Matt chuckles and says, "you really have a thing for begging huh?"

I shrug my shoulders with a small smile. I never really cared what the other person was doing or feeling unless they came. At least before these three guys.

"You guys bring something out in me," I respond pulling out my phone. It was now 6:05. That had lasted a long time.

"Oh my god!" Matt says dramatically and pulls Cedric closer looking at his neck. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"Oh right, those are all over his legs and hips as well. I was angry, sorry," I answer his unspoken question with a sheepish smile.

Cedric grabs his neck and looks at me with the same comically wide eyes, "you left hickies? Wha-."

Dean grabs Cedrics neck and smiles at my gorgeous work. He gives me a smile and a nod. I chuckle at cedrics face of complete disbelief. I can't help but really like these guys.

I watch them all argue with smiles on their face and once again gets sad at the thought that they'll never be mine. I sigh out and pull out a cigarette lighting it. I breath in deeply staring at the three men creepily. I was getting to deep into this.