Chapter 32

A tired yawn leaves my lips and I try to turn in my sleep. However I'm held firmly in place. My eyes shoot open in fear thinking the worst. However when my eyes open to see Matt's soft features I calm down immediately. He was fast asleep and his smooth brunette hair was splayed messily across his forehead. A small smile crosses my face as he shifts tiredly coming closer towards me. He was absolutely adorable.

I then glance behind me the best I can and see the other two guys sleeping peacefully as well. I try to get up without waking any of them but can't as Cedric has his arm tightly wrapped around me. If I was being honest I really enjoyed being smothered by the three hot guys but I needed to go to the bathroom. I couldn't stay here forever.

I grab Cedrics arm and attempt to disengage from him. It's a fruitful task and he huskily tells me to stop moving. I shiver as his warm breath travels down my back and I realize I'm not wearing a shirt. I once again pull myself up. This time though I just do it as quickly as I can and hope I don't bother them to much.

I scramble over Matt and search around for the shirt Ced gave me last night. When I finally find it on a chair I must have set it on haphazardly. I pull it on quickly sighing in relief. I turn back towards the guys and see that Dean had awakened. He was also staring at me with a hard scowl.

"What would you get?" Dean says in a soft voice. The others were still sleeping and he didn't want to wake them. I had no clue what he meant though.

"What?" I whisper back and he looks down at my chest.

"You asked about tattoos once," he says slowly untangling himself from around Cedric, "what would you get?"

I let out a shaky breath and shrug, "something that hid the scars."

He comes up to me and just stares. When he reaches me he pulls me into his arms and I gasp quietly. He grips me tightly and bends down slightly to place a quick kiss on my neck. Then he repeats the process to my cheek and forehead. I must look like a tomato by the time he's done. He smiles at me and grabs my chin.

His lips come close to mine and my heart rate spikes. Dean is the only one I haven't kissed yet. Was he going to change that now? My answer is quickly answered when he lips meet my mine hungrily.

The kiss was knee numbing. Deans arms encircle my waist and he practically holds me up. He dominates the kiss immediately. I never had a chance in even trying. His fingers dig into my hips and he pulls me against him. When we finally break away from the kiss he whispers into my ear quickly before kissing my neck, "jump."

I pant but do as he says and he catches me. My legs go around his waist and he attacks my neck and collar bone. We starts moving and my back gets pressed firmly against a wall. His lips find their way back to mine again and I'm once again completely dominated.

"Wow," a soft voice is heard from the bed and I gasp. I break away from Dean and begin squirming to get down.

He growls at me but not in a vicious way. It was more like a disturbed animal telling his owner to let him keep playing, "Dean let me down."

My voice is shaky and he groans. He lets me slide down his body but every part of us touches each other intimately and I moan softly. Dean was surprisingly a tease. He backs away with a frown. His lips were red and his hair was messy. I hadn't realized I had been grabbing it.

I look over to the bed to see both Cedric and Matt staring at us with amused expressions. Matt chuckles before breaking the silence, "you guys are having fun early this morning."

I look at him in shock. It amazes me that they don't get angry at all with things like that. Was it just me? My heart skips a beat at the thought and I shiver. I didn't need to give myself false hope.

"It was fun," Dean says grumpily pushing his hair back out of his face and sitting down beside Matt. I shuffle awkwardly and cough.

"I-I'm sorry," I say with a crack in my voice. Matt gives me a surprised look and so does Cedric. Dean narrows his eyes at me.

"You're sorry for kissing me?" He asks with a cold voice and I back away in fear. I shake my head quickly.

"No- no I'm not sorry about that, I enjoyed that," I say quickly then turn to Matt and Cedric with wide eyes, "unless I wasn't supposed to them I'm sorry for-."

Matt laughs loudly, "oh stop
being mean Dean. Why are you apologizing?"

"Be-because of last night," I stutter out quietly and look down at my feet. I can't believe they actually stayed with me all night after I woke them up. They were such great guys.

"Didnt I tell you not to say sorry for that?" Cedric says loudly standing up and walking over to me. He grabs my chin roughly and kisses me hard. However it quickly ends when he rubs his eye and walks out the room with a yawn.

It was so oddly normal for him to do something so couple-like. The others don't even speak on it. Matt stands up and pretty much does the same thing. The only difference being he gives me a quick chaste kiss instead of the hard rough one Cedric left me with. He walks out after giving me a small smile.

Dean stands up now and walks towards me, "I'm sorry if I scared you, I only have so much patience. You won't accept that your ours. You'll see it soon though."

He kisses me on the forehead and walks out as well. Leaving me stunned in silence. Once again the bold claim over me doesn't repulse me in anyway. It makes me want to jump in his arms and scream out that I was his. That I belonged in this relationship.

I knew I didn't though. I wasn't worthy of something as pure as their love. Did I even have the capability to love? Had that been robbed away from me by that man as well. I sigh out and shake my head of the bad thoughts. Those guys deserved thousands of times better than me. They just didn't see that yet.