Chapter 12

I take my time showering and scrub my body twice thoroughly with my fresh scented soap. Once done I wash and condition my hair before stepping out in a towel. I look in the mirror and notice my facial hair is in the weird scratchy stage and decide to shave.

People enjoyed blow jobs more when their dick wasn't getting cut up. I get half way done when my phone dings and I watch my own eyes go wide in the mirror. I had totally forgotten that people actually wanted to speak to me.
I wipe my hands on the towel that's wrapped around my waist and pick up my phone.

15 new messages!

12:32pm

Mattie🐯: So Dean said they'd be home around the time Ginna gets home, so 3-3:30.

Ced😈: which means come over around 5. We will feed u.

12:46

Mattie🐯: ????

Mattie🐯: Ronny?!?

12:51

Mattie🐯: Do you hate us now?

Ced😈: calm down babe, he's probably doing something

Mattie🐯: But I told him I would be texting him right back!

12:57

Dean🐻: Call him.

I panic at the text sent not even a minute ago and hurriedly respond.

Me: I was in the shower, I'm sorry.

I don't get a immediate response and I make sure my volume is all the way up and I can see if a notification goes off before I continue shaving. I keep looking at my phone but it doesn't go off until I grab it and head to my room. I look to see Matt trying to FaceTime me.

I accept quickly and run my hands through my wet hair. He takes a second to load and once he does he goes to open his mouth until he looks at me. Then his mouth gapes open and close. His eyes were flying across the screen and I look and see that only my face and shoulders are showing. I immediately feel self conscious.

"Uh sorry, I'm not used to getting texts, I forgot," I say shakily and realize how anxious I'm getting. I take a deep breath and immediately walk over to my cigarettes and put the cigarette in my mouth to light so I can keep ahold of my phone. I throw the lighter on my bed before breathing in deeply and blowing away from the phone.

"You're fucking hot," Matt says and I look to see him staring at me with a dazed expression. My face immediately goes red and I cough to hide my embarrassment. He looks at me confused before gasping, "did I say that out loud! Oh my god."

He uses his other face to cover his face as it's gets bright red. It's quiet for a minute before I shiver slightly and realize I still have no clothes on. I take another hit repeating over and over.

"Uh it's okay, thanks?" It sounded much more like a question than an answer and I internally groan at my inept speech.

He gives me a weird look before rolling his eyes, "well I'll let you get back to getting dressed, I just wanted to tell at you for not answering but then I got distracted."