Chapter 36

"What?" Is all I hear. I'm not sure who said it as I'm deep in thought. I was already second guessing my response.

"Did he just say yes?" That was unmistakably Matt. I look up to see him looking at me with gleaming eyes. I nod my head a bit unsurely. He squeals so loudly Cedric covers his ears,"so you'll be our boyfriend?"

I inhale a sharp intake of breath and look down again, "but what if I cheated?"

"We've talked about that Aron. You should know im serious when I say it, that everything will be okay," Cedric says staring at me with such intense eyes that I can't look away. That's exactly why I would never want to cheat on Cedric. His mom messed him up in that regard. I wouldn't want to prove her right.

All I can do is shrug in answer. I wasn't sure what else I could do. My mind was reeling and my heart felt like it was beating a million times a minute.

"He said yes," is all Mattie says all before attacking me. Literally. He hops on top of me straddling me. I'm already laying back against Dean so he just koala bear hug me not letting me move, "you're one of my boyfriend's now."

My mouth immediately opens to dispute but quickly clamps shut when I realize that he's right. I had verbally agreed. Whether that be unconsciously or not. So unless I broke up with them I am their boyfriend.

A unknown feeling overcomes me at that thought. I felt happy maybe? I'm not entirely sure but I do feel good. Like I could do anything right this moment. I'm lost deep in my thoughts until I feel a slight rocking motion on top of me. I focus back on Matt to see him looking down at me with a lustful expression. My eyes widen as the possibilities open up in my mind now that I'm actually dating them.

"I'm the only one who hasn't touched you," he whispers hypnotically in my ear. My eyes snap to his and I shake my head. He doesn't acknowledge me though and brings his lips closer to my ear, "I want to."

I let out a deep guttural sound and attempt to sit up. However both Deans arm and Matt's body hold me down firmly, "im not clean."

He just huffs out a laugh and shakes his head, "I have no doubt you're the cleanest one here."

"But-," I go to argue but he just gives me that tempting desperate look and grinds down harder causing me to groan softly.

"Then what about sex? Let me be the first to feel you in another way," he whispers gently into my ear before placing a soft kiss on my neck.

"Ugh I'll help you?" I mutter my mouth becoming dry. He snorts into my neck.

"Do you want to do it? Or do you need too?" He asks sitting up and I feel a hand begin to comb through my hair. I glance back to see Cedric has moved to the other side of Dean and is smirking down at me.

"You haven't had sex since we met right?" Cedric asks in a somewhat cautious voice. I glance at him to see his eyebrows furrowed.

"The night before we met was the last time I had actually intercourse with someone," I recall pulling my lips tight in a grimace. That hadn't been a necessarily fun night.

"I know I've asked before but you like sex right?" I nod up at Matt with a confused look. He sighs softly and brings his hands to my chest softly, "when was the last time you had sex because you couldn't keep your hands off someone? Not because you needed to but because you wanted too."

My mouth gaps open to answer before it snaps shut as I can't think of a single time. I've always had sex because it could come with a blow job attached. Because I needed too. Matt looks down at me with a sad expression. I go to open my mouth again but he interrupts me.

"Have you at least thought about it? Have you ever thought about giving a blow job or having sex with someone just because you wanted too?" He asks with a calm but slightly desperate voice. Immediately the time where I wanted to suck Dean off came to mind. I blush like crazy and nod slightly.

His own smile graces his face and he pokes my cheek, "oh yea? Did you act on it?"

I shake my head immediately, "I wouldn't have used you guys like that."

When his eyebrows shoot up in surprise and Cedric snorts I realize that I just admitted it to being on of them. I groan slightly and bring an arm over my eyes, "throw me over a cliff please."

"You're a good guy Aron," I feel Deans chest rumble as he speaks. I peek over at him but he's not looking at me. He continues to stare at the stars, "but you should know the difference now that were in a relationship."

"What do you mean," I ask sitting up with Matt still straddling my lap. I turn around to face him and Matt just clings tighter. Now Dean stares at me. He sits up and gives me a smirk.

"That we're together now. You're allowed to want us. You're allowed to do whatever freaky thing Matt is planning for you and you don't have to look at us for permission. The same for is it was any of us. I dont want you feeling like an outsider. So for an example if I'm making out with you, you better not leave me hanging just because they walked in," he says with a surprisingly cute pout and I bust out laughing. I hadn't thought he was butt hurt about that situation.

"Yea, you did look at us before doing anything before. We want you to feel comfortable. Plus it would be pretty hot to watch you guys making out again. Seeing you submissive is hot and I haven't gotten you to be like that, at least not yet," I look at Cedric in surprise and smile slightly with a shrug. I'm scared of how I react around Dean.

"But do you understand what were saying?" Dean asks with a raised brow and I nod at him. I did understand however he just raises a brow, "really? Anything you'd like to do?"

I blush slightly and unwrap my arms from Matts waist and bring them to his ass. He jumps slightly in my lap and giggles once again kissing my neck.

Dean starts laughing with a shake of his head, "you're fucking adorable Aron. However that's not exactly what I was thinking."

I look at him and once again blush when the thought of simply touching him comes to mind. He smirks at me as he undoubtedly sees my eyes wandering over him.

Cedric stands up, "lets get back, before y'all are out here getting messy. Thats not hygienic at all. Plus these damn mosquitos are munching on me like I'm a whole snack and my target audience aint leeches."

Dean and I chuckle at his grumpy expression while Matt giggles again. I tap him to get him up before Dean helps me up as well. I help pack stuff up and bring it inside.

Everything seems normal and I smile glad that they aren't treating me any differently. However I do blush when I realize that means they've been treating me like a boyfriend this whole time.

We walk out of their greenhouse and back to Deans Jeep. He opens the back door for me but leans down to my ear, "I hope you let me ravage you soon. The sooner the better."

I'm suddenly stuck between being incredibly aroused and shocked. I jump into the car hurriedly and Dean chuckles as he shuts the door with that magnificent smile of his. I truly couldn't believe these guys were mind. This all felt way to good to be true. Like a dream.

_________________________________________

A/n: the next chapter will probably be shorter but a lot more frequent. I hope that wont be a problem for anyone. Also I'm thinking of posting another book. Then make a set schedule of when I'll be updating all of my published works.

Is that something you guys think I should do?