71.

[A/N: ☝️ aka my dads. H&L 🥰]

(Unedited)

"Where's your boy?"

Harry rolled his eyes at the voice, pulling his phone out, he busied himself with it. Niall sighed softly at his petty behavior and looked up at Liam, who was walking beside him. "Back at home. Why'd you ask?"

"Louis, usually, drop by this time to accompany you both. I got curious when I didn't see him," Liam explained with a shrug. "However, what's up with him?" He asked referring to Harry, who was now, visibly, trying to ignore Liam.

"Mood's off."

"Why?"

"Stop being nosy for once, Liam!" Harry gritted out, shooting daggers at him.

"Geez, calm down, Styles!" Liam huffed out.

"Please refrain from talking to me, Liam. I'd rather you fuck off than beating the fuck out of you." The curly haired boy gave him a sickeningly sweet smile.

"What is up your ass, dude?"

"Fuck you!"

"You have Louis for that. I bet- ah motherfucker!" Liam stumbled back, holding his throbbing jaw. "What the fuck, Niall?"

"Not cool, Liam. It was fine till you annoyed Harry, but I won't ever stand anyone being disrespectful towards my Louis."

-

"-but what bugged me a lot was he didn't fight for me. He was totally fine with him annoying me." Harry narrated the episode that took place some time ago. "Is this how a heartbreak feels? This makes my tummy ache."

"Yeah, whatever." Louis snorted making Harry scowl deeper. "However, that really is a hot goss, Harry!" Louis squealed. "I'm so pleased with you, Lucky charms." He hugged the boy, nuzzling his face in his neck. "Thank you."

"Uh.. you don't have to t-thank me." Niall blushed, glared at Harry. "I'm so embarrassed."

"The real embarrassment here is you not fighting for me!" Harry scoffed lightly, looking pretty offended. "Please don't steal my thunder, Harry. I'm trying to be happy here and you are kinda bumming out my aura." Louis scrunched his nose in aversion.

That seemed to throw Harry off the edge, his eyes watered and lip wobbled. "I c-cannot—

"Oh, my god. Please stop- both of you stop!" Niall groaned. "I would fight for you, too, Harry. However, you handled fine here. Now, stop, for the love of god!"

"I'm flattered," Harry fluttered his eyelashes, giving Niall a coy expression.

"God, just walk away, Harry!" Niall blushed brightly, hiding his face in Louis' shoulder. "Please take him away, Lou." He muttered, as Harry laughed boisterously. "Don't bother my lucky charms, Hazza." Louis giggled. "And please, you both don't have to fight with your friends for me, lads."

"Liam always gets on my nerves, Lou." The curly haired boy miffed. "Now, let's chuck Liam for now and we should think of a way to confront Zayn."

"A way? Why? We can straight up go to him and ask why'd he do that." Niall shrugged. "I'm sure, Zayn will understand."

"Um.. okay. I'm kind of getting nervous," The feathery haired boy chuckled dryly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't fret, pup. We'll be there for you."

-

"It's better we knock first. I don't want any more surprises." Harry grumbled in Louis' ear, who clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Niall will knock." Louis pushed the mentioned boy forward, giving him a thumbs up.