21.

[ that's me and my friend's ( MyNamesCarrie )role-play . 😂 ]

Jay almost fainted when she saw her son. There wasn't those long chestnut brown hair, no bangs. Just a head full of shiny messy hair. She never thought Louis would cut his hair because he loved them dearly. It's been, what seems like, eight year, she haven't seen Louis with short hair. He was looking amazing, no doubt but there was a part pf her that missed his long hair.

"Louis?"

Louis looked at her mum and chuckled softly when he saw her shocked expression. "Niall gave me a haircut. Isn't he an amazing barber, mum?"

"Why would he do that?" She ran her hands in his now short hair and smiled at the tingly feeling of them.

"I-I told him that I'm a boy a-

"-he forced you to do this?! I can't believe he is like that. I need to talk to his-

"-mom! He did not forced me. Let me complete myself." Louis gave her incredulous look. "I told him that I am a boy and he accepted it, he accepted me with open arms. He did not judge me for once. In fact, he told me that I'm the most prettiest boy he had ever laid eyes on. Mom, Niall is the most understanding and amazing person I've ever met," Louis' tone was laced with fond and love.

"Oh, Niall is the most understanding and amazing person my Louis has ever met! Really Lou?" She smirked knowingly at her son who just blushed.

"Mom! I said let me complete myself! So um... today when I was at his place and we were in his room, he told me that he wanted to see me in boy haircut. At first, I told him that I love my hair and don't want to cut my hair. But then I recalled all the times Niall has accepted and appreciated me. He is a very sweet and kind boy but he is also very lonely. So I asked him to cut my hair because I wanted to do this for him. He looked very sad and guilty but I assured him. And rest is history," Louis narrated the incident to his mum who was still smirking at him. "What?!"

"I am sure that you are hiding something, my son..." Louis pouted at the mother instincts.

"Niall asked me to be his boyfriend and I agreed. Is that bad? Are you okay with me being in relationship with a boy?" Louis was worried about his parents not supporting him.

Jay smiled at him softly and patted his head. "As long as, Niall doesn't hurts you, I'm fine."

"And dad?"

"Lou, he loves you and accepts you. He would never get angry or hate you for such a thing," Louis felt assured and happy. "Thank you mom!"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I thought you and Harry liked each other. I've seen that boy how he looks at you, Louis,"

"He looks like that at Louise. Once he'll know that I'm a boy, I'm so sure he'll beat the shit out of me. I-I like him as well b-

"What?!" Her jaw was hanging low. Louis gulped audibly but nodded. "What about Niall? You can't cheat on him,"

"He knows..."

"Well then I don't know what to say but don't ever let Niall go or hurt him. He is a great guy," and then she left.

A smiled etched on Louis' lips because he knew that he'll never let Niall go.

"You want to meet you mom?"

"Mew"

"Me too," the green eyed boy grinned widely. He picked up the cat and walked out of his room.

"Where are you going?" Anne peeked out of kitchen.

"To Louise's,"

"Of course," She rolled her eyes. "I want you back before the dinner or else you can take the bench in the park for this one night," Harry chuckled at the statement.

"I love you, my pretty mom,"

"More than Louise?" She smirked at her son.

"Of course," Harry shrugged and left his house with cat. He loved his mom more than anything.

"Lou! Harry is here,"

"Shit!"

[ i hope you liked it x ]

[ guess who's left out all alone in Australia and their family left to India?! ]

[ Dads looking hot and cute at same time : ]