92.

Louis' leaving :'(

It's been an hour since Louis had broken the new, the two boys were sitting numbly, absolutely broken. It wasn't this real when they came to know that Louis will be moving someday. However, now that it was confirmed, Harry was dying inside. His heart was throbbing horribly in his chest, knowing Louis will be leaving any time soon. His heart feels lonely when he doesn't see the boy for a day and now he might never see him again. So, this is what real heartbreak feels. He looked at Louis with glassy eyes, the boy was sitting idly, staring blankly at the wall. Love is difficult.

"Louis..." he whispered, feeling the lump rise in his throat yet again. It felt like the walls were closing on him. "Did you hear that?" He sniffled, smiling sadly. He had his hand clutching his heart and then pushed himself against the headboard.

Louis turned to him, letting out a choke sob. "Not now, H..." he wept, hugging him tightly. "Fuck..." he cried, feeling the immense nostalgia hitting him at once.

"It is my heart. It really is breaking for, uh, for real this time..." Harry cried, breaking into little broken sobs. "New York is very far."

"You think, uh... think I don't know that?"

"I don't have, uh, words left to describe how I am feeling, Louis. Since the day I've- I've seen you, I've started my day with thoughts of you and slept my nights away with dreams of you. Cheesy, isn't?" He let out a watery chuckle. "I've never wanted, uh, someone as much as I've, I've wanted to be with you..." Harry stuttered out. "I don't know about anyone, but I promise, I've never wanted anything more than you or anything less than you. If that even makes any sense..."

"Don't do this to me, Harry..." Louis whispered, wiping his eyes.

"Let me. This might be the last chance I'll get to speak it out loud." Harry sniffled. "I used to, purposely, take the street in front of your house to just get one look at you." They chuckled weakly together, "When I heard about you and Niall, that was the first time I had a heartbreak— but today, today I got to know it was nothing." He whimpered, kissing Louis' hands. "This is worse."

"And- and yes, I have a difficult time sharing you with everyone. You are mine, were always. And I wish I would've stumbled upon you that day and kissed you first. You can call me selfish, I am. This isn't any stupid young love, this was never. I'll love you forever, you'll always be there- here with me. And this might seem inane, but I know, I know... Louis, you are my, uh, my.... y'know," he trailed off as tears spilled through his eyes. "Soulmate."

Louis chuckled softly, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. "You really think so?"

"Yes." Harry sighed softly, letting out a shaky breath. "This is meant to be." He pointed between them. "I'll keep searching for you, darling." He smiled. "And if not, then, Soulmates always find their way back to each other, effortlessly."

"And what if you forget about me?"

"I won't. You are so going to marry me."

Louis couldn't help but giggle loudly, lightly tapping Harry's cheek. "You are so cute."

"That just means you don't believe me." Harry mumbled. "The day I'll find you again, we are going to be endgame, Louis."

"And if you would be dating someone then?"

"I'd dump them for you. Don't underestimate my love for you, Louis. This is a promise." Harry mumbled with so much honesty in his voice and that made Louis even more sad about leaving.

Louis smiled sadly. "I would love to be your endgame."

"Oh, honey, we already are."

-