53.

[ the chapter isn't long but still i hope you enjoy it. please vote and comment and give your honest reviews on it x ]

"Why would you go behind our backs and try to kiss our boyfriend?!"

Green eyes burning holes in his head, while the boy kept giving additional details to his sketch. They were standing a good few meters away from the busy boy, but it was noticeable that he was trying to ignore them.

Is the boy trying to provoke him? If yes, then he's up for some serious damage. His heavy steps against the old ramp were harsh, the wood creaked underneath him, the boy sitting quietly could feel the vibrations. It creaked more when the other boy ran to stop the furious one.

"Stop— don't!"

Shrugging the hand off his shoulder, the angry boy stepped closer to Zayn. He was standing just behind him, peeking. One look at the sketch and he lost it.

"Are you fucking serious?!"

Zayn sat unbothered and fearlessly completed his sketch.

"Ha—

"Look at what— who he has drawn!"

The other boy moved closer ro Zayn and took a look. Louis. He has drawn a sketch of Louis. A frustrated groan escaped his lips but he tried to calm down. "Look- I mean.. it's just a sketch."

The tall boy rolled his emerald eyes and growled. "Fuck no!" He stomped his foot so angrily that the ramp shook a little. "I can't— this has to stop and I'll put a fullstop to it." He leaned down and snatched the book from the boy and tore it into half. The other two boys gasped, but what happened next made Zayn's blood boil. Harry stepped on it and kicked it in the lake. "Now try to draw my boyfriend's sketch like a creep and I— ah what the fuck!

Niall watched in horror, Zayn has just punched Harry in his face, hard. Before he could do anything, he was now holding Harry by his collar and glaring at him. "You've messed with the wrong person, Styles!" The blonde boy could see Harry was scared, but too egoistic to show it loud on his face. "Louis is not your property. He is his own person." He pushed Harry away and spat on the place he was standing. "And I can draw anything I want too!"

Harry glared and pushed Zayn a little. "Fuck off!" He pushed him again. "Fucking bastard! Louis is mine." He pushed him again. Zayn was almost at edge and Niall knew he had to stop. He was about to step in between when Harry snarled. "Fucking orphan!"

"That's it!" Zayn lunged forward but Harry pushed him back. The raven haired boy stumbled back with wide eyes, and before he could comprehend, he was drowning in the lake water.

"Harry what the fuck?!"

"He was—

"Shut up! He doesn't know how to swim, you fucker!" Niall yelled angrily and jumped in.

Harry stood there with wide eyes, numb. Realization dawned on him and the boy filled with guilt. He-

"Harry!" The boy snapped out of his thoughts and saw Niall holding a very unconscious Zayn in his arms. "Pull him up!"

Once Zayn and Niall were out of the water, "What the fuck are we going to do now?! What if he dies?!" Niall screamed angrily. Afraid, Harry pulled his phone out and searched for a CPR tutorial. He gave Niall step by step instructions and the latter performed it carefully. It took them five minutes to get Zayn back to consciousness. The poor boy coughed the water out, shivering harshly. "Ma!" He cried out and the other two boys felt like crying. They had never seen Zayn cry. Niall pulled him into a hug, rubbed his back. The boy sobbed loudly, calling for his mother and clinging onto Niall as if his life depended on him.

Harry watched it all with tears in his eyes. His anger is gonna destroy him someday. All he does is hurt people when he's angry. Maybe it's better to stay away. "I'm sorry!" With that the boy ran away.

[ Q; is larry just a ship for you or you really think they are in a relation? ]

I hope you liked x