22.

[ that tweet conversation was cute 😍 ]

"Why are wearing a hoodie, Lou?" Harry followed Louis to his room.

'Because I don't want you to see me as boy, at least for now!' Louis thought but shrugged it off.

Louis took Ivy from Harry and cuddled her to his chest. "My fluffy baby. I love you, sweetie!" The cat purred with the affection and love. Louis peppered kisses on her face and back. "Is Harry taking good care of you, love?"

"Of course! She thinks I'm her daddy," Louis rolled his eyes at the curly boy.

"Daddy?" Louis asked with a teasing smile.

"Yes! You are her mother and I'm her father. She's Ivy Styles." Harry said proudly, puffing his chest out. Louis started laughing and Harry felt so accomplished and happy.

"You are so funny, Harry!" Louis put the kitty down who jumped on Louis' bed and cuddled into his pillows.

"I love you too," Harry grinned but then hissed in realization.

Louis punched in his guts, weakly. Harry pretended to be in pain and fell back first on the bed, scaring the cat shitless who jumped out of the bed. Louis giggled loudly. Harry sat up on the bed and pulled Louis closer to him.

"You are precious and cute," He kissed Louis' knuckles making the small boy's heart flutter. He pulled Louis down on the bed. "I missed you, Lou. Didn't you missed me for once in these few days?"

Louis smiled sadly. "I w-was just scared of the n-next encounter with you,"

"Because of the kiss?" Louis nodded. "Aw, I'm sorry baby,"

Louis cringed mentally at the pet name. Harry sometimes got too affectionate but that wasn't a problem when he was single.

"Lou, what happened?" Harry nudged his shoulder.

"Nothing," Louis got up and crouched down beside Ivy who was chewing of his vans. Harry found it very odd that Louise was wearing a hoodie and was even covering her head with the cap attached to the hoodie. It wasn't that cold.

"This weekend me and some of my friends are going for camping, d-do you wanna c-come Lou?" Harry scratched his arm nervously

"Friends?" Louis asked.

"Erm... Liam, Zayn, Lenny, Carter, Bruce... uh" Harry made a thinking face. "Oh, Florence, Ireland-

"Niall?" Louis muttered. "What about him? He is coming?"

"Yeah, he is coming." Harry whispered sadly. Louis cared a lot about Niall and Harry envied it. He have to do something.

"Hm... I will ask mom and if she's fine with it. Then I'm coming," Louis giggled when Ivy was trying to jump on his dresser but rolled down.

"You know what Niall did today in the school?" Louis frowned lightly.

"What did he do?"

"There's this boy, Phoenix, we were having our lunch and he came lightly slapped Niall on his head-

"- what a bitch!" Louis scowled. Harry's eyes went wide when Louise sweared.

"-erm so Niall went to his table and dumped his lunch on Phoenix's head! He's such a bad boy, isn't it? I can't be-

"- nah he did right! And I like bad boys. Niall deserves a grammy for that!" Louis laughed, proud of his boyfriend.

"I'm a bad boy as well!" Harry retorted.

"Really?"

"Yes!" Harry jumped off of the bed and sat beside Louis.

"How?"

Harry regretted doing all those nice and good work. There must be something which must be bad.

"When I was six my mum told me not to stay awake past my bed time but I sneaked out of my room and watched movie on dad's iPad and then I got really hungry and stole cookies from the kitchen at 2 am. I broke two rules, one, I stayed awake past my bedtime and I did not brush my teeth. Such a badass, I was, since 2000." Harry grinned proudly at Louis.

"Wow, Harry! Such a bad guy, you are. I'm so impressed," Louis said in a monotone but Harry was happy.

Louis looked at him smiled at his innocence. Harry was very cute but a little dumb. His dimples were on full display and Louis had this desperate urge to poke it, from the start. He looked at the kitty but his hand went to Harry's cheek. He poked the dimple repeatedly with his pointer finger.

Harry was in bliss. Since Louis wasn't looking at him, so he took his finger in his mouth and bite it.

"Harry!" Louis snatched his hand away. Harry chuckled at his reaction. Louis playfully glared at him.

"Ask Jay about the camping,"

"Now?"

"Yes!" Harry pulled Louis up and dragged him out of his room, Ivy ran behind them. They found Jay on couch, reading some book. "Jay! Lou wants to ask you something. Go ahead, Lou!" Harry gently pushed him towards his mum.

"What do you want to say, Lou?" Jay smiled.

"Harry and his friends are going for a camp night and he wants me to join them. Can I go?" Louis fiddled with hem of his hoodie.

"They all must be older than you," Jay pointed out.

"Niall's also going," Louis muttered.

"Well then... I got a serious reason for not allowing you," Jay smirked while looking into the book. Harry scowled because he knew Louise liked Niall and it was confirmed.

"Mum, please!" Louis whined.

"How about a no?" Jay teased.

"Jay please! Let Louise come with us. We'll take good care of her an-

"-Harry, I'm not a kid!" Louis glared at him.

"He's older than you and you are a kid," Jay smiled at the curly haired boy. "I'll take care of her, Jay. Please let her come. Harry promise," the older boy stuck his pinky out for Jay who just smiled at the cute boy.

She linked her pinky with Harry's. "I trust you," Louis snickered at their childish behavior. "Take good care of Louise!" Jay smirked at Louis who just rolled his eyes.

"Thank you Jay! You are the best. I love you," Harry hugged Jay tightly. He then picked up the kitty and skipped out of the house.

"Harry's 17, right?" Jay chuckled.

"I doubt." Louis joined her.

"Call your sisters for dinner," Jay got up.

"Ok-

"LOUIS!" Their heads snapped towards the door where a panting blonde was standing.

Niall rushed towards Jay and gave her puppy-dog eyes.

"If this is about camp then Louis is going," Jay sighed dramatically.

"Oh my god Jay! You are amazing. I love you," Niall hugged Jay. "I'll take good care of my peter pan, Niall's promise," Niall stuck his pinkie out.

Jay just linked her pinky and laughed. Louis joined her as well.

"What?" Niall was confused.

"Nothing. You are cute," Louis hugged Niall. Jay smiled softly at them and headed to the kitchen.

"I'm in the kitchen, don't do anything inappropriate!"

[ i hope you liked it x ]