54.

[THANK YOU FOR 70 K. KISSES AND HUGS xoxo]

Vote. Comment. Give your review.

{a/n; Just curious, you still like this book, huh? If not, then please tell me where did it go wrong?}

"I hope you are feeling good today?"

Louis smiled and placed a small, fresh bouquet of white daisies and peonies on the side table. "This is for you."

He took a seat on the stool and gave Zayn an apologetic look. "I don't know— I'm sorry."

After dropping Zayn to his place; the back room of the art studio, Niall had told him to take a hot shower and said he would come back with some soup.

When he told Louis, the small boy had felt a mixture of guilt and anger. He couldn't believe Harry could ever hurt someone. He had insisted on tagging along with Niall.

"You don't have anything to apologize for, Louis." The raven haired boy sounded so weak. He was wrapped up in his blanket, looking a little helpless. Niall helped him sit up and gave him a bowl of chicken noodle soup; his favorite. His room wasn't something big or fancy, it was a little cramped up. But Zayn has kept it very tidy and decorated it decently.

"It- this everything.." he pointed at Zayn's state with a little frown. "- is 'cause of me. I never thought Harry could go to this extent. His anger overpowers him and this has to stop!"

"Harry was always like this, Lou."

"That's not an excuse to bully everyone," the small boy shrugged. "He needs to learn to cope up with anger. I'll help him."

"This is what I admire about you..." Zayn gave Louis heart eyes.

Niall coughed a little. "Ahem.." he cleared his throat, "I think we should let Zayn rest."

Louis giggled at the response, but got up from the stool. "Take care, Z." He leaned down and kissed the boy's forehead. "Call us if anything goes wrong."

The raven haired boy blushed, gave a shy nod. It was a little annoying, but Niall shrugged it off. "Take care."

-

"I don't want him to hurt you."

"He won't, Ni."

Niall was debating if Louis should help Harry or not. The boy had a short temper and no one knows what could tip him off.

"The bruises on your arms are still fresh." He glared.

Louis rolled his eyes. "I trust H. If you trust me, then don't stop me. Before a boyfriend, he is my friend "

"Louis—

"A friend in need is a friend indeed."

[Q; If you had a choice to eliminate a song from the album 'four', which song would it be?]

I hope you liked it x