68.

Me every time I see Louis Tomlinson:

[please don't cancel me for this 😭🙏]

—————————•—————————

"Which one?"

It was the next day, after school hours, when Louis had called Niall to his place. Last day's incident was still fresh in his memory. He was still very paranoid to step out alone, especially, in the same hallway where the college bloke has his apartment. He hasn't told anyone for the sake of his dignity because his mom is quite protective and his dad is just an arrogant asshole. It's better to keep this to himself.

Currently, he was quite confused between two pairs of his fancy hair clips; one with little pink bows on them and another had a little yellow gem studded in it. So, he decided to ask Niall for his opinion.

"Either one is fine, love. I don't understand why you even bother to braid them? They are barely visible," The Irish lad teased. Louis frowned at him. "I like pigtails. And no, I want you to choose one for me."

"Fair enough. I like this one," he pointed at the gem adorned clip with a smile. Louis beamed at him before clipping them on his hair. "Done! Pretty?"

"Very pretty." Niall confirmed. "Now?"

"Off to Harry's. Have something important to tell,"

"He's grounded, though."

"Just come with me, Lucky charms!"

-

"Yes, boys?" Anne looked at them with a brow raised. "I'm certain that you know Harry's grounded,"

"Yes, Anne, we know." Louis smiled. "It's just- this is important,"

"I'm afraid, love. Whatever it is, it can wait, right?"

Louis groaned internally because why do mothers have to be this strict? He was sure he wasn't going to get anywhere like this. "Oh.." he muttered sadly. "I- I just..." His voice cracked, as he took a shaky breath.

"Louis?" Niall asked worriedly.

"What happened, love?" Anne too looked alert.

"T-This was pretty im-important. A-And If- I wanted to s-share this with both my- y'know..." He ducked his head to wipe his non-existing tears. "Could you p-please at least tell Haz that we d-dropped by?" He looked at her with glassy eyes. Niall looked so concerned and wished for Anne to understand Louis.

With wary eyes and a tired sigh, she invited them in. "It's okay. You are free to meet him because this seems quite important,"

"Thank you!" Louis smiled gratefully, trying to contain a happy squeal, and sauntered off to Harry's room.