18. [part one]

[ a/n : did you all liked the one shot 'he like boys' and the cringeworthy smut? also, i'm writing a new larry book where harry is kleptomaniac and louis is a worker at a grocery store . i hope you all enjoy the chapter. ]

{ the chapter is dedicated to zylinson they gave the idea of niall having a lots of photos of louis. y'all can also give some ideas and i'll give you credit too . thanks x }

Louis felt himself waking up from the deep sleep. Last night he got the best sleep. Last few days were amazing. Louis spent a lot of time at his new favorite place with his new friend; Zayn. Louis found Zayn cool and adventurous.

His fluttered his blue eyes open and gasped softly when he was met with a phone shoved close to his face. "Shit!" He heard someone curse and looked at the source of voice. Sitting against his bed was a certain blonde boy. "Niall, what are you doing?" He asked while getting up.

"You were loo-looking adorable while sleeping so-

"-you thought why not be a creep and take a picture?" He squinted his eyes at the seventeen year old boy who just shook his head. "Wait! How do you even got in my bedroom? That's rude, Nialler!"

Niall gulped audibly. He got up and sat beside Louis. "Since it's been a week, we met each other. I decided to meet you. I came today and Jay told me that you were asleep. So I asked her if I can wake you up and surprisingly, she said yes. So I came in here." Niall let out a puff of air after the explanation. His cheeks were pink and a prominent pout was on his lips.

"And what about the photo?"

"I told you. You were looking adorable. You always look adorable and stunning and beautiful and pretty and amazing and fabulous and ravishing and dazzling and mind blowing and cute and precious an-

"Oh my god, Niall shut up! Take a breath!" Louis laughed loudly. "Thank you," He was blushing furiously.

"Why didn't you come to meet me? I missed you." Louis almost cooed when he saw the cute-sad look on the Irish lad's face. "Are y-you angry ab-about the kiss?"

"I was busy with some school work." Louis half-lied. "And for the record I kissed you back and told you that I liked it." Louis pulled his hair into a messy ponytail.

He saw Niall looking at him with the same 'lovesick' look which Zayn described a few day ago. "What?"

Instead of replying, Niall leaned to kiss Louis but Louis turned his head. "I have morning breath!" Louis smiled.

"I don't care,"

"I do,"

"Louise!"

"Niall!"

"Then go and brush your teeth." Niall pulled him out of his bed. Louis huffed but obeyed the older lad. Once Louis was done brushing his teeth, he came out of his bathroom. "Done?" Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Are you going to stay for the breakfast?"

Louis never got an answer. He was surprised when Niall kissed him. Louis felt tingles shooting all over his body. He moved his lips in sync with the blonde boy. This was new for the fifteen year old. Niall was gentler than Harry.

After few minutes of feverishly kissing each other, Louis pushed Niall gently away. "My mom and sisters are out there. They are also waiting!" His voice was quiet but there was a faint smile playing on his lips.

"Sorry but I only want to kiss you," Louis barked out a loud laugh. Niall looked so serious. "I mean they are waiting for us to join the breakfast!"

Niall blushed in embarrassment. "Let's go then?" He chuckled awkwardly.

"Sure," They were about to leave the room when Louis pulled Niall back. He pulled him down to his height and squinted his eyes at him. "And next time don't take my pictures sneakily, like a creep." With that Louis walked out of the room leaving a flustered Niall behind.

Little did Louis knew that the blonde boy has a loads of pictures of him.

"Where are you taking me?"

"It's a secret place and promise me that you won't tell anyone!"

"I promise,"

After the breakfast, Louis dragged Niall out of his house. He was literally dragging him towards park. The weather was cool today and the sky was clear. When they reached the small woods, Niall pulled Louis back. He was looking a little scared.

"I'm not g-going in there!"

"Yes, you are!" Louis huffed and started dragging Niall with him. "Lou, please!" Niall tried to pry his wrist off of Louise's hold but it was a very firm hold. The sound of running water was getting clear with each passing minute.

Niall was blinking his tears back. He was a crybaby and was very ashamed of it. He cried like a baby whenever the luck wasn't on his side. He was afraid of dark, small places. He wasn't always like this. Niall was a very fearless kid. But when his dad left him and his mum and he lost his hero, he was left broken. Being a five-year-old, he did not understand why his father left him and his mother. He saw his mother crying and that made him cry as well. Poor little boy cried all night. It broke his heart when he heard his father yell that his mother don't make him happy anymore but what about him? What did he do to deserve this?

"Oh my god, Nialler! Why are you crying?" Niall snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Louise's worried tone. He did not realize that he was crying until now.

"No I- no..." He wiped his tears. Louis sighed sadly at the emotional older teen and hugged him dearly. "I did not knew that you are afraid of woods. I'm sorry," Niall looked down at the 'girl' who was hugging him close. It made him feel loved and less lonely.

"No it's okay, Lou. I'm fine. Just a bad memory," Louis pulled away and wiped away the tears rolling down his cheeks. "Then stop crying and share it with me. You'll feel free,"

Louis wanted to make Niall happy again because the Irish lad deserves to be happy. Niall pulled Louis down with him and sat down near to the creek. It was a beautiful place with heavenly peace and calm. Niall felt serendipitous. The beauty was surrounding him, including the fifteen year old 'girl'.

"When I was five, my dad left me and my mom for some other woman. He was my hero and I loved him so much." Niall sniffled. He was staring deeply into the water. There wasn't a sign of aquatic life, just moss and some wild flower. He could see the different shaped and few colorful pebbles settled down in the creek. "I was broken and hurt. According to him, mom did not made him happy anymore but what about me? Did I never made him happy? Wasn't I enough or a good son? I-I became a crybaby. I cry for everything and anything." He let out a watery chuckle. "Lou, I never got my home either," His voice was low and full of sadness. His bottom lip wobbled and Louis knew the boy was a second away from breaking down. "I-I... It br-breaks me every time I s-see my mom alone. I know she feel unloved and is v-very sad. But I promised myself that I-I'll make her happy. I wan-want to be a good son. I want u-us to get a home. I..." Niall buried his face in his hands and broke down into loud sobs. "That fo-forests reminds me of loneliness and dark-darkness. I'm sorry for being such a c-crybaby...."

Louis had never seen Niall in such a vulnerable state. He felt tears stinging his eyes. He hugged the lad as lovingly as he could. Niall sobbed on his shoulder and was shaking like a leaf.

"Niall, plea-please don't cry..." His voice cracked. Louis pulled away and looked deeply in Niall's eyes. "We'll find our home together." He caressed his cheeks. Niall smiled softly and brought him close.

"I've found mine already." Niall kissed the little boy sweetly making Louis fall for him more.

[ not over yet . Next chapter is second part . i hope you liked it x ]