23.

[ not edited. excuse the mistakes. btw, i don't even know if y'all like this book anymore or not 😂 ]

#oneyeartoslowhands

"Lou have you packed your bag?"

"Yes,"

"Extra clothes?"

"Check!"

"Flashlight?"

"Check!"

"Snacks and drinks?"

"Check!"

"First aid box?"

"Check! Mum I have kept everything. Now stop it," Louis put his shoes on. Lottie came and glared at him. "Mom, this isn't fair. Louis can go with people older than him but I can't!"

"You are 12," Jay gave her a pointed look. "Goodbye! I hope they leave you behind in the forest," Lottie stuck her tongue out at Louis who just smirked at her.

"Jealousy, Jealously, Jealousy." He shook his head.

"I'm not jealous of you!" Lottie screeched and rushed to her room.

"Louis, you are not going to hide your hair?" Jay ruffled Louis' hair which was adorned with a flower-crown.

"No, Niall said he likes my short hair." Louis beamed.

"Of course, Niall said so." Jay was used to the name. Niall this, Niall that.

Just then the doorbell went off, Louis opened the door.

"You compliment the flower-crown so well, lovely," Louis was met with a warm body wrapped around him.

"You are spoiling my son," Jay glared at the Irish boy. "Sorry Jay?"

"You don't need to apologize for being cute." Louis muttered. He pulled away and picked his bag up. "I'll miss you," Louis hugged Jay.

"I'll miss you too, honey," She kissed the top of his head. "Take care."

"That's my duty!" Niall butted in.

"The perfect guy," Jay grumbled to Louis who just laugh. "Why do you hate him?"

"I don't! I'm jealous that you love him more than me," Jay sighed dramatically. "That's bull!" Louis kissed her cheek "I love you more that anything and anyone," He backed away from her with a pout.

"Niall take good care of my baby or else the consequences won't be good!" Jay warned.

"I'm-

"Don't worry I'll take good care of him!"

"- not a-

"You better!"

"-baby! Let's go Niall!" Louis huffed angrily and dragged Niall out of his house. "I am nervous and excited,"

"Because of new people? Don't worry, you know Zayn, Liam and Harry. Stick with them," Niall patted his back. "But Zayn is the best option to stick with." Niall added.

"Yeah, he is my friend." Louis smiled.

"Yes, he is good and my best friend. I trust him more than Harry and Liam." They got inside the elevator and Niall pressed the 'G' button.

"I trust Harry and Liam as well," Louis made funny faces in the elevator mirror. Niall did the same.

"Yeah sure," The blonde boy shrugged. The elevator door opened and they stepped out of it. "I'm excited to see their surprised faces when they see your pixie cut, Lou!"

"Fuck yes!" Louis laughed but yelped when Niall pinched his arm.

"Don't swear!"

"Yes mom," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Call me dad," Niall smirked cockily.

"Did you just?" Louis snorted. He shoved Niall slightly. The seventeen year old pulled him closer and leaned down to kiss his nose. "My Peter Pan,"

"My leprechaun," Niall pulled away and glared at him. "Don't call me that!"

"Okay leprechaun!"

"Shut up!"

"Make me!"

"Gladly!" Niall pulled Louis with the bag straps and kissed him deeply. Louis hooked his arms around Niall's neck. It was such a beautiful feeling for them. Niall got all those sparks and tingles shooting all over his body whereas Louis got weak at his knees. He gasped when Niall bit his lower lip and the blonde boy took chance to slip his tongue in his mouth.

Louis had to stand of his tip toes since Niall was slightly taller than him. Their kiss got a bit heated.

"Erm...?" Someone cleared their throat. Louis and Niall pulled away from the kiss. They were panting softly while their cheeks were pink in color.

Standing there were three boys with awkward smiles and silence; Liam, Zayn and Harry.

"Louise?" Liam asked with a surprised face.

"Yes?"

"You cut your hair?"

"Niall did! How am I looking?" Louis asked happily.

"Like a boy," Zayn muttered but Liam nudged him. "You look very nice and I didn't knew about this..." He motioned between Niall and Louis.

"Meet my beautiful girlfriend, Louise!" Niall pulled the small boy closer and smiled innocently at them.

"OF-FUCKING-COURSE!" Harry yelled angrily and stormed off. Liam and Zayn smiled sadly at them. "Cute,"

"Let's go?" Louis asked awkwardly.

"Sure,"

The three boys walked out of the building lobby.

[ i hope you liked it x ]