51.

Please vote, comment and give your views on it. Enjoy reading x

"I really wanted us to have a sleepover, but he wanted it, because we already had one."

Louis smiled, his boyfriend might be 17, but was such a baby. His hair was a little longer than before, curls more prominent and soft. If Louis could, he would kiss each one of them. He saw Harry after a long time and it felt so good. He was expecting Niall, too but he didn't come. That had made Louis angry, but then Harry told him it was their plan. They were going to take him on separate dates and make up for the time they lacked.

"He's not wrong," The small boy grinned. They were walking to the ice cream parlor, holding each other's hand. "I missed you, Harry."

"I missed you loads. This was the first and the last time I've tried it. I won't ever do this again." He pulled Louis closer, putting a hand around his waist. Louis was so much smaller than him and it was adorable. Louis giggled in response. It took then another five minutes to reach the parlor.

The sweet aroma of ice cream was all over the place and it watered their mouths. It will be their first date. It's been months to their relationship and yet, Louis and the lads have never been on a date.

"What flavor do you want?"

Louis was confused. "I don't know,"

Harry chuckled and pulled him towards the display counter. "Let's check and put your mind at ease."

Once Louis saw the variety of ice cream flavors, he was spiraling all over. It was evident on his face which made Harry laugh.

"Oi little one! Pick a flavor."

"It's difficult." Louis pouted.

"Styles!"

Harry and Louis looked towards the source of voice. "Martin." Harry smiled. It looked quite fake and Louis was curious. "Don't listen to anything he'll say to you. He's a jerk from our school." The curly haired boy warned him.

"Hm."

The boy, Martin, was now standing in front of them. "Your little sister is cute." He smiled at Louis. "Hi!"

"She's not my sister!" Harry glared at him.

The boy shook his head disapprovingly for some reason. "Dude, she's too young for you. She's too young for dating."

Louis was ready to defend himself but Harry butted in. "Louis is fifteen. Louis is my boyfriend." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh..." the boy looked at the loss of words. He threw an awkward smile at them. "So— erm, which flavor would you like to have?"

"Mint chocolate chip, one scoop in a cone," Louis muttered.

Harry glared at the boy for spoiling their moods. "You heard him. I'd like to have strawberry flavor." He hissed. "Lou, go take a seat. I'll bring the ice cream." The small boy obeyed his boyfriend and walked away. "I'd fucking punch you, if you weren't on your shift, Martin!" He spat angrily.

"Chill, H." Martin rolled his eyes and said while scooping Louis' ice cream and putting it on a cone. "I didn't know he was a boy. Look at him—

"Watch your damn mouth!" Harry sneered, trying his best to keep his voice low.

"I wasn't trying to be disrespectful!" The boy defended himself. He handed Harry the ice cream cones with a sheepish smile. "So, are you gay?"

"Fuck off!" Harry slapped the money on the counter and turned on his heels. "Let's go babe."