25.

The camps were set and everyone was now planning to venture the woods. Louis was rummaging through his bag checking the things out.

"Lou, let's go!" Niall was sounding excited. Louis packed his bag and stood up.

"Where?"

"In the woods," Niall said in 'duh' tone. "Okay?"

"Okay,"

"It'll be so adventurous. They are distributing teams. You are already in my team. We just need the third member," Niall rambled.

"- so Florence will go with Lenny and Zayn and they are going to find so edible plants for us," Liam instructed. To Louis, Liam looked like a perfect leader. "Amanda, Bruce and-

"-Niall will come with us!" Amanda chirped and tugged the blonde boy with her. Niall looked at her funnily and pried his hand off of her. "No, I'll go with Louise. She is cool,"

Louis snorted but covered it with a cough. Amanda looked so offended and bummed. She looked sadly at Niall who was busy rambling to Louis.

"-well where I was... yes, Amanda, Ireland and Bruce are in a group. You will catch fishes,"

"Ew fishes! I can't-

"- so now the next group is..." Liam ignored the blonde girl. "Uh.., I think we should make two groups now, Niall and Louise-

"- Li wait! We can join Niall and Louise. They won't mind. Isn't it Lou?" Harry blinked innocently at Louis.

"But I do mind-

"- I'm talking to Louise," Harry rolled his eyes. Liam hummed. "Harry's right! We'll join Louise," He smiled sweetly at the small boy.

"And me!" Niall glared at them.

"Let's go then! Zayn, Ireland and I will the leaders," Liam gave Zayn a thumbs up who just smirked in response. "I knew you and Zayn decided this, Liam. You always want to be the leader!" Harry grumbled.

"Well I'm actually skilled and you are not!" Liam pointed out. Niall and Louis were walking ahead of them.

"Are a scared, Ni?" Louis asked concernedly since Niall was scared of woods. The older boy just pouted. Louis took his hand and held it tightly. "I'm there for you,"

"Aw my peter pan," Niall kissed his head.

"What are we going to do?" Louis asked Liam.

"Erm.. nothing," Liam smiled coyly.

"What?" Louis, Harry and Niall asked in unison.

"We can chill?"

"That's bull-

"Amazing!" Louis clapped his hands happily cutting Harry off in the middle.

"That's an amazing idea, Liam! You are genius," Harry patted his back. Liam just scoffed. "You are just tryna impress, Louise," He whispered to the curly haired boy.

"As if you aren't?" Harry smirked.

"Maybe I am," Liam shrugged with a smile. "She is amazing and you can see that. Got my heart at the first sight but Horan is one lucky bitch," Liam shoved his hands in the pockets.

"Same," Harry smiled at Louis' back. He remembered Louis' confession.

"Zayn also likes her," Liam grumbled.

"What?!" Harry screeched. He clutched his heart and threw himself at a tree. "My heart!"

Louis started laughing loudly and the other two boys joined him. "So dramatic Haz!" He clutched his stomach.

"I got one more competition! Zayn also likes you. How many more fucking boys?!" Harry shouted loudly.

"No!"

"What?!"

[ soon. i hope you liked it x ]