26.

{ THANKS FOR 3K AND #677 INS SHORT STORY. THE STORY IS NOT THAT GOOD TO GET 3K BUT Y'ALL ARE AMAZING. THANKS. }

[ am i late at updating the chapter? i think not ... ]

Louis was sitting inside his camp. He was wondering about everything that was happening in his life. He thought Zayn just saw a friend in him. He wasn't something or someone special and Zayn was beautiful. After Harry's confession, Louis didn't wanted to continue their venture. He asked Niall to take him back to camp which they did.

Louis was on the verge of tears. He did not like this. He was just fifteen. He could hear the cheerful voices of his camp mates. He didn't care to join them or eat anything.

Louis blinked his tears back when his boyfriend got inside their tent. Niall crawled his way to Louis and kissed his cheek. "Why so sad peter pan?"

"Just missing mom," It wasn't a lie. Louis was missing his mom.

"Well I know it's not a reason but don't wanna force you. C'mon Lou, please eat something? You haven't had anything since morning," Niall ruffled his hair.

"I don't feel well. I just want to sleep," Louis muttered, taming his wild hair. Niall sighed softly.

"You want me to sing you lullaby?"

Louis chuckled, smiling fondly at Niall. "No, it's okay, mom. Also, I didn't knew that you can play guitar?" He pointed at the guitar which was placed at the corner of the tent.

"I'm a dad and yes, I can play guitar!" Niall exclaimed proudly.

"Okay dad!" Louis mocked his Irish accent. "Then play?" Louis raised a brow.

"I'm going to play it with the other lads. Come outside," Niall gave him a hopeful smile. But Louis didn't have any courage to face the other guys.

"I don't want to!" Louis frowned.

"You have to face them. You can't ignore them, Lou. I'll be there for you. Please?" Louis sighed defeatedly. "Okay,"

"Good boy!" Niall kissed him and tugged him out of the tent. Louis saw they all were sitting in a circle around the fire. He sat between Niall and Bruce.

"Niall, where's the guitar?" Zayn asked.

"I forgot it in my tent," The fake blonde chuckled.

"Aw Niall, you are so silly!" Louis rolled his eyes at Amanda.

"I thought silly was your middle name, Amanda?" Niall retorted with a mocking face. The girl looked so offended. "I'll bring the guitar," Louis got up and went in his tent to bring the instrument. He came back with it and handed it to Niall.

"Thanks Peter pan,"

"Peter pan was a boy!" Florence pointed out. Niall and Louis shared a look of horror.

"Well Louise looks like a boy!" Amanda interjected. "I mean what did you saw in her, Niall ? You can do better!"

"S-

"Looking back, I wonder what Jeremy saw in you, Amanda. You are just a blonde bimbo with extremely pale body. I mean I won't even touch you," Harry made a bitch face.

"I agree with Harry!" Lenny high fived with curly haired boy.

"God Harry! You are so evil and stupid. You don't know how to value a gem-

"You are gem? You are highly mistaken, miss. You are just another stray pebble lying on the road. My Lou is a gem," Niall kissed Louis' temple.

"I can't believe that you think like this about me, Niall! I thought we were friends-

"-If I remember correctly then last time we talked to each other was.... in fifth grade," Niall pursed his lips. "And asking for a pencil is what makes us friends then sorry, I don't entertain such friends, Amanda!"

"I can smell something... jealousy, I guess?" Harry sniffed the air with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Next time I meet Maggie, I'm telling her how toxic you are Harry! I'm not letting my friend go anywhere near you!" Amanda glared at Harry.

"Who's Maggie, again?" Harry faked a frown.

"A girl," Bruce grinned happily. Louis laughed loudly at the statement. "You are amazing, Bruce!" He clapped his back. Like a loyal dog, Bruce bashfully accepted the appreciation.

Harry saw a twig and sneakily picked it up. He threw it on Amanda's shoulder and then yelled. "Oh shit! A salamander on Amanda's shoulder!"

The girl sprang up high in the air, wildly brushing his shoulder off and yelling loudly.

Harry winked at Louis who just laughed with everyone. The night was full of banters and songs. Louis felt himself getting calmer and happier. It felt like home.

[ wasn't that good . i hope you liked it x ]