7.

[ Hi ! ]

Ms. Lindsey was a fine looking lady but with a very obnoxious laugh. She laughed at everything and anything. One thing Louis envied about her was her straight, pearly white and perfect teeth. Not that his teeth were yellowing or crooked. "Oh Harry! That was such a sweet gesture. Please say thanks to Anne," And Louis didn't get why she laughed at her own not-so-funny statement.

"She laughs more than me," Niall was sitting too close to Louis, much to Harry's dismay and Louis' comfort. None-the-less Louis nodded at the statement because it was right.

"You were sick so mom sent these. Not a big deal. Let me help you keeping them in kitchen," Harry shrugged and pulled Ms. Lindsey with him. Once they were in kitchen he turned his face to her and gave her a pleading look. "Ms. Lindsey, please fill in Louise with good words about me!" Harry flinched when she laughed again, too obnoxious and nasally for his sensitive ears.

"And what would I get in return?" She leaned back to the kitchen counter giving him a slight smirk. "Anything you want! I don't want Niall to steal my potential girlfriend. I can see in Louise's eyes that she love me very much."

"Yeah sure I can see that too," Ms. Lindsey turned her head to the window which was installed in the kitchen, which gave the whole view of the living room. Harry resisted an urge to puke when he saw Louise getting all giggle-y with Niall.

Harry being the dramatic person flicked the glass, kept on the kitchen counter, which was now shattered into pieces on the floor. "That's not the glass, it's my heart. Because I can see them getting married, Niall making love to her and then them getting all sweet couple-y in the park with their two kids." He slid down the kitchen counter, his back against it, knees touching his chest. "I'll be sitting like this against a tree watching then grow old in each other arms. Then one day I'll die with my unfulfilled desire of being with Louise. Do you want that to happen Ms. L with you favorite kid?" He looked up at her. Her jaw was touching the floor with an amused look on her face.

"Harry, you should totally try drama! God that was ah-mazing!" Harry pouted. "I wasn't acting. It wasn't a drama. I, really, am in love with my Louise." He got up crushing a small piece on glass with his shoes. "Please! Fill her in with very amazing things about me."

Ms. Lindsey sighs. "Okay," She put her hand up to stop Harry, who was about to speak. "Clean this first, pay me for my glass, then I'll do your work." Harry was quick to get a broom and dustpan. He cleaned every piece of glass and threw them in the dustbin. "There!" He beamed.

"Where's my money?"

"I'm a fifteen year old kid with no job. I don't have money. Ask for something else," Harry said impatiently. "Okay," Ms. Lindsey shrugged but then a very devious smirk formed on her lips. Harry knew this will end up being bad. "You know, how I am saleswoman." Harry nodded. "This time I got a job to sell something and I have to complete the target by this Sunday but I got a date , Harry."

"And...?" Harry felt he knew what she was going to ask for. "You gotta sell those products, only on Sunday and help me reaching my target." Harry felt relieved since it wasn't a tough job. "What exactly I have to sell?"

"Lingerie," The word rolled out of his tongue so casually that Harry almost didn't believe her. "Come again, please?" Again that obnoxious laugh.

"L-I-N-G-E-R-I-E. You have to sell lingerie," Harry let out a hollow laugh. "You are joking right?"

"No,"

"What the triple fucking fuck?! No way in hell I'll sell that!" Harry yelled. "Then, sorry H, I'm not doing your work. Also, I can see those two kissing under a tree and falling in love an-"

"I'm gonna sell those! Only for Louise!" Harry was quick to cut her off in middle. "I'll sell lin-linger- whatever!" Harry exclaimed frustratedly. He motioned her to go and spit sweet words about him to Louise which she obeyed.

"Ling-Lingering! The fuck?!"

[ Lmao 😂. Poor Harry. ]