12.

[ Do y'all want smut in future? ]

Jay was surprised to see so many people at the same time. She saw her son was holding a little kitten his arms. "Lou! I'm not letting that anywhere inside my home!"

"But mum please! She's hungry." No one could deny to Louis' puppy dog eyes. Jay sighed and motioned them to come. Louis headed to the kitchen with four boys following him like his tail. "Erm..."

The four boys looked at Jay and stopped. "Please sit here," They all took their places on the couch. Jay recognized two them; Harry and Niall. "Mom! She thinks I'm her mommy!" Louis yelled cheerfully. Jay's eyes widen when all the four boys cooed together.

"Kitten... cute- uh... very cute..." Harry tried to justify their action. Louis came back with a kitten still cuddled in his arms. "Mom! She's very cute. Why can't I keep it?!"

"You know your dad is allergic to cats!"

"I can keep her," Harry offered. "I love cats and no one in my home is allergic to cats." Louis got tad bit of jealous of Harry because he had a home. "Niall can't keep her because his mother don't like pets, Liam has a dog and Zayn, well Zayn doesn't like pets..." Harry rambled.

"Lou, give her to Harry. You can go to his place to play with her, if it's okay with him?" Jay quickly added the last part looking at the curly haired boy. "Oh! Of course mam! Louise can come anytime."

Reluctantly, Louis handed the kitten to Harry. "So I think we should leave?" Zayn asked looking at them.

"Yeah,"

"Wait!"

"Yes, Lou?" Niall asked. "Her name! We need to name her."

"Dusty?"

"No!"

"Stella?"

"Nah!"

"Mrs. Paw?"

"Maybe..."

"Ivy?"

"Ew that name is-

"Bravo Nialler! To be honest, I did not expected such an amazing name from you," Louis smiled at the seventeen year old,

Harry 0; again! Niall 100; again!

"That is what I was saying! That's an amazing name," Every single person turned to Harry and gave him an 'are you serious' look. "Erm... Ivy! Lets go?"

Louis frowned and buried his face in the cat's white, soft fur. "Harry, take care of her. I'll come everyday to meet her,"

Harry could only nod happily.

[ i hope you liked it x ]